Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Goodbye Keelybt!

She's going to kill me for this, but I have to do it. 

Lovely BTers, today is our dear Keelybt's last day at Sephora (and thus, as a mod on BeautyTalk.) Given that she was one of the FIRST BT mods that we've ever had, and has been here since the beginning, I think we should send her off with a "Goodbye Heart Party" and a big ol "thanks!" for being an awesome moderator and a wonderful person.

We're going to miss you Keely! Feel free to come back and hang out, it might be more fun without your mod badge. 😄

keep-calm-but-we-will-miss-you.png

Re: Goodbye Keelybt!

Goodbye, Keelybt! You will be missed! Good luck to you in everything that you do. 🙂

I'll miss you! We all will. Hugs and hearts to you and good luck!

Good luck!!! Heart

Good luck Keely!

Good luck Keely!  Thank you for everything!

Byeeeeee.......Keely.  You'll be missed!  Good luck on your future career and upcoming wedding!

Bye Keely!  Good luck in your future endeavors!

I wish you all the best Keely. Thank you so much for all your help over the last few months.

Take care!!!!! We will miss you!!!! 🙂

HeartHeartHeart

xoxo

Awww! Bye Keely! Come back and visit! 😄

Thank you so much Keely for all of your help over the years, up to and including fixing some thing for me today!  You will really be missed!

Keely, I wish you all the very  best.  Thanks for being one of the reasons that BT is great.  🙂

Best wishes, @keely!  🙂

Keely you will be missed.  Thank you for helping so many of us including myself.  You could join BT and have fun with us!  hint....hint Heart  xo

Feel free to come back and visit 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you Keely For all you have done for all of us.  I wish you much luck in your future endeavors. 

HUGS to you.RU.jpg

I want to thank Keely for recommending a great salon in Burlingame and the name of a great person to do my wedding day look.

Bye Keely! 🙂

Oh, that reminds me that Keely is due to be married soon!  I hope you have a wonderful wedding and a very happy life ahead of you!

Thanks for your help, keely! Your will certainly be missed here! Good luck on all of your future endeavors! Heart

Anonymous Insider

Awwww!!  Thanks for the wonderful job, and we hope you come back to visit!!! ❤️ ❤️ A million hearts being sent your way today and everyday!

Good luck Keely!  We'll miss you!

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • keep-calm-but-we-will-miss-you.png
  • sad heart.jpg
  • Broken-heart.png
  • 1758.gif
  • bch.jpg
  • Birthday-Office-Prank.jpg
  • upload_4921372914457442770.gif
  • RU.jpg