Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Goodbye Keelybt!

She's going to kill me for this, but I have to do it. 

Lovely BTers, today is our dear Keelybt's last day at Sephora (and thus, as a mod on BeautyTalk.) Given that she was one of the FIRST BT mods that we've ever had, and has been here since the beginning, I think we should send her off with a "Goodbye Heart Party" and a big ol "thanks!" for being an awesome moderator and a wonderful person.

We're going to miss you Keely! Feel free to come back and hang out, it might be more fun without your mod badge. 😄

keep-calm-but-we-will-miss-you.png

Re: Goodbye Keelybt!

We'll miss you keely!!  Thanks for all of your help and great advice!

We'll miss you, Keely! *hugs computer screen*

upload_4921372914457442770.gif

Please don't go, don't gooooo.

Don't.

Go. Away. Hey hey I. I'll miss you so. The minute. You walk out that door.

babe! i love you sooooo and i want you to know...

please, don't go 😞 

now that song is totally stuck in my head haha

We will miss you Keely!! Goodbye! Robot Sad

AAAWWWWWWW! SUPER HUUUUUG! Thank you for all your work on BeautyTalk and good luck at whatever you chose to do from now on!

@candacebt. It's ok, if she kills you then we will build a shrine out of nail polish and revive you. =P

Awww Thank you all for the warm wishes!  It has been such a pleasure to work with such an awesome community and get to know many of you over the years. 

@Kalex LOL duct tape!

You were very helpful with me on shipping questions! Thanks, and have a bright future!Birthday-Office-Prank.jpg

Aww, best wishes Keely! Thank you for all you've done for our BT family!

Oh Keely, I don't know how to do another day without you here!! Thank you for even showing me the ropes with our team- you're my favorite mod (shh don't tell the rest LOL) 😉 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Best of luck in future endeavors, and thanks for helping keep BT a beautiful place.

bch.jpg

Thank you Keely! I hope you enjoy whatever your fabulous new job is. 🙂

1758.gif

Awww Keelybt! Thank you for all the help and insight you have brought us! Some directly, some indirect! But your presence on BT will be missed!

who knows maybe some day you can/will return, not as a mod, but maybe just a regular BT! 

Good luck on your future aspirations and plans!

Thanks for being here for all of our craziness Keely. You will be missed! If you miss us you know where to find us! On the best place in the internet! 🙂

I'm sad that you'e leaving Keely, but I'm hoping that you're going on to bigger and better things. I hope we'll see you here as a fellow bt'er. Hey, maybe you'll use an unusual screen name and we'll have to try to find you, kind of like 'where's waldo' - Except it would be 'who's keely'. Think that would make us feel better. Hope we see you again. I think you were the first mod I ever talked to. Be well keely, you know you have many fans and well wishers here. Best of everything to you. 🙂

Thank you for all you've done for BT Keely! We wish you the best of luck in the future!

Best of Luck Keely!!!!  Thanks for making this such a great place.

We'll miss you, Keely! Best of luck in all of your new adventures, and thank you for making BT such a wonderful place. I hope you can check in from time to time! 😄

We will miss you here on BT,  Keely!  All the best in your future endeavors  (including your wedding!) and come back to visit us! 🙂

Thanks for making BT a great place, Keely!  Good luck in your future!

Best of luck in your new ventures Keelybt and thanks for your contributions to help make BT a great community Heart

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • keep-calm-but-we-will-miss-you.png
  • sad heart.jpg
  • Broken-heart.png
  • 1758.gif
  • bch.jpg
  • Birthday-Office-Prank.jpg
  • upload_4921372914457442770.gif
  • RU.jpg
testing