Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Goodbye Keelybt!

She's going to kill me for this, but I have to do it. 

Lovely BTers, today is our dear Keelybt's last day at Sephora (and thus, as a mod on BeautyTalk.) Given that she was one of the FIRST BT mods that we've ever had, and has been here since the beginning, I think we should send her off with a "Goodbye Heart Party" and a big ol "thanks!" for being an awesome moderator and a wonderful person.

We're going to miss you Keely! Feel free to come back and hang out, it might be more fun without your mod badge. 😄

keep-calm-but-we-will-miss-you.png

Re: Goodbye Keelybt!

😞 Aww, please say you're staying on the forums Keely, I'm going to miss your posts! Thank you for being a excellent mod!

😞 thank you for all you did! you will be missed 😞 But we are all thankful for all the help that you have given us!!

Goodbye Keely!  Thank you for everything.  We will miss you. ❤️

I vote we duct tape her to her desk chair.

😄 😄 😄 

Duct Tape with a Lipstick pattern on it, of course.

Maybe Sephora will make a deal with duct tape co. and get a special one made, just for Sephora. I get part of the profits if they do!

**kalex** you kind of started this, so it's only fair that you get part of the profits too. 😉

LOL!  My daughter is really into duct taping right now.  If we can't find a lipstick pattern to tape Keely with I can just bring a variety (zebra, plaid, neon colors, etc...)

On a side note, if anyone wants a duct tape bracelet I can send you one (or five).

i'll gladly donate my pink zebra and mustache rolls to this cause! 🙂 

We will miss you Keely!  Thank you for being a great mod and helping us out when we are desperate (will this product be in stock soon??? helllp!) 

sad heart.jpg

Broken-heart.png

Aw this is so sad!  Thank you so much Keely for everything you've done for bt.  You will definitely be missed!

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • keep-calm-but-we-will-miss-you.png
  • sad heart.jpg
  • Broken-heart.png
  • 1758.gif
  • bch.jpg
  • Birthday-Office-Prank.jpg
  • upload_4921372914457442770.gif
  • RU.jpg
testing