beautylovingirl

GOOD GRIEF!

Hey girls,

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this today Good grief what is up with this heat? Me and my little boy were going out to play in our back yard and when we opened our door it felt like opening our oven door needless to say we came back in it's pretty bad when you can't even get started on something fun because it is so HOT. Is anyone else feeling this?

melissabt

Re: GOOD GRIEF!

@Missjr-

I know how you feel! A few years ago, I lived in DC for almost a year. I worked in Georgetown and had to walk home. Sometimes I worked late and even at 11pm it would still be sticky/humid and 90 degrees! Ouch.

<3 Melissa
arielaaaaaaaa

Oh my goodness. I hate the Heat. It's so incredibly hot! The air conditioning doesn't do crap during the day! I just put on my makeup to go to the movies in a bit and I was like sweating through it. I had to take little breaks and stand in front of our back up window unit we use in the summer when the ac just doesn't do the job! I seriously need to move to a colder more livable climate! Why My family lives in Texas is beyond me!

Titian06

We've had both:  It's either been raining like crazy or very hot and humid.  I've only seen the sun a few times.  Today, it's been all three:  hot, humid, sunny, and rainy!

beautylovingirl

Now don't get me wrong I like summer and the sun but the heat is just rolling today it's feels like heat rolling off the asphalt when you open the door. It's 95 here but the heat index is in the 100's and it's been almost 2 weeks since it has rained.

wendyomgwar

Our AC broke and I'm on fire over here in MD! It's so hot! I swear it hurts just to stand outside for too long. We went out and bought some fans because we'd just shrivel up other wise lol.

bananachoox3

Its pretty hot here right now but the AC is still off. LOL

As long as its not humid then I'll take the sun any day of the week. It just rained here today and thunderstorm last night. Another storm is coming tonight, hopefully no rain when I hit up Sephora tomorrow.

poshified

So. Sick. Of. Rain.

bananachoox3

Me too! Its July for sakes and I just wanna enjoy the sun instead of the humidity. I guess that's why I called Chicago the bi polar city. 

miabt

I love the sunshine!  When its warm out & the sun in shining, its the perfect time to take my kids swimming :smileyhappy:  Dont forget to stay hydrated!!

xo, Mia

emmaclaire

Ahh I know!  I live in New England and every winter I hear people talking about how the snow is bad but at least you don't need AC in the summer... WHAT?!  It's horrible in the summer too!  LOL!  I love New England, but it was 99 degrees yesterday before the insane thunderstorm (which we've been having at least twice per week).  And then it only went down to 94!  Disgusting.

kalex

My kids are actually pretty excited about the heat!  The water in our pool is finally above "lips are turning blue" temperature. :smileyhappy:

Me though...  I dislike anything much over 70.

ChicDabbler

lol, never ever go to Texas. 90 is good weather. Every summer there's a couple weeks where it's 100+ outside. My teacher actually burned his arm from leaning on a black car that's been outside/baking all day, and a student back when I was in high school actually did cook an egg on the side walk.

I'm up North now and I think I like the weather here better.....I think (ask me that again in the winter).

kalex

My husband and I actually got married at Shepherd AFB when he got out of Basic Training.  I only lived there for about month and that was more than enough!  I remember looking at one of those time/temp things, seeing 1:13, and thinking "No... It's gotta be later than that!"  Looked again and realized it said 113.  I knew it was hot but sheesh!

poshified

I'll trade you my week-long days of rain for a day of sunny humidity! :smileyhappy:

emmaclaire

I'd take that trade!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 76 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • emmaclaire
    • arielaaaaaaaa