jenjendoitagain

From 0 to 69mph in ___ seconds... Heartsssssss!!!

I am having a horrible evening. I won't/can't go into detail...but in between my anger and sadness I log on to rid myself of heart ache amd

see 400 hearts! I was at 299 when i logged on this morning and now...this! i swear Sephora is is a cure-all whether you have an actual product in hand or not...BT can cure it all. 

Thank you Beauty Talk. 

P.s. ---

i just want to break down and cry right now. I need some personal guidance :smileysad:

comfyrock

Re: From 0 to 69mph in ___ seconds... Heartsssssss!!!

Screen-shot-2010-11-17-at-10.24.07-AM.png

Sometimes we need a good cry.

gypsydawn

Dear Jenjen... I can sympathize with how you are feeling even if I don't know the exact details.  Coming to Sephora (Beauty Talk) is a great place to vent while getting some terrific beauty tips in the process.  I just logged on to ask about "baked makeup" and to find some advice on which shade I should use for my skin tone and I noticed your topic.  I can only say that things have to get better!  I'm just sure of that!  Power of positive thinking and all that!

I know I'm not a lot of help but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and that people do read your log ins.  Take care and rsvp.  GypsyDawn

Dawn T..jpg

jenjendoitagain

(0) Hearts

Thank you Gypsy. That was very sweet of you. <3

veronika23

Hang in there!  Hope you get a good night sleep and feel better in the morning.  We are here if you need to talk/vent :heart:

linda711

I'm sorry you're having a lousy evening:smileysad:  We're here for you!  I know there are lots of good, positive thoughts being sent your way.   Hang in there!

Missie772

I am so sorry! I hope things get better. Congrats on all of the hearts so quickly though! You are loved on BT and just stay here, reading through the threads, get enabled and add a lot of products to your loves list. That should make you feel better! :smileyhappy: And if you don't, you can always reach out to your friends on BT, or you can always make a new one- ME! :smileyvery-happy:

melde

I hope things get better for you jen!

glossyguru

Things will get better

mpolansky

Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts tonight! <3

leolion

I really hope you have a better day tomorrow.  That is the beauty (a pun, I guess) of this board.  It is always here, even when everything else goes south or you just need to zone out for awhile and take some time for yourself.Here is another heart! :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

Your computer is working and you are on BT. How is that for a start to a good evening? We are here for you.  You are welcome dear.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 135 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • pixyfaygo
    • jojobe
    • bombshell30
    • makeupobesessed
    • veronika23