1930sbella

Friday Questions

all right, here it goes.

1. What are you saving up for beauty/ fashion related?

2. For some of the beauty/fashion items you want are you going to go ahead and get them now, or chance it and see if you get them for Christmas ( wow, sorry, long question)?

3. for listening to music do you listen from Pandora, grooveshark, spotify, sky.fm, good old radio, something else, or all of them?

4. what was the last sweet, sugary, candy, type thing you ate?

5. Are you traveling or staying home for the Holidays?

6. Do you ski or snowboard, or both?

1. a pair of blue pumps and a wallet

2. I think I might chance the wallet, but I want to get the pumps before they run out of my size.

3. I use Pandora, Grooveshark, and the good old radio :smileyhappy:

4. caramel apple dipped in chocolate and nuts

5. we are staying home for the Holidays

6. I ski, I wouldn't mind learning how to snowboard sometime, but I really like to ski :smileyhappy:.

jennypoke

Re: Friday Questions

1. Saving up for a designer handbag!  I have been using the same Fossil bag (which I love) for three years now and it's about time I treated myself!  

2. Maybe my mom will pity her poor college daughter?  

3. Spotify all the way!  I also love Songza.

4. Halloween fun sized Snickers

5. Going to Paris, Strasbourg and Rome

6. Neither.  I hate the snow

LCResz

1. Nothing really, I hate shopping for clothes and I picked up all the makeup and fragrances I really wanted during the sale :smileyhappy:

2. Done did it!

3. Pandora, radio, and creating genius mixes on my ipod.

4. Had a snickers fun size yesterday.

5. Home.

6. Neither, but I build an awesome sandcastle :smileyvery-happy:

KellsBelles

1. A Burberry trench (so timeless and versitile)

2. I have a few secret santa exchanges with my "wants" on there so Ill wait and see what my lovely ladies get me then scoop up the rest on my own.

3. I use my XMRadio app on my phone

4. Twix (leftover Halloween candy will be the death of me)

5. Traveling to my inlaws in Iowa, then to Florida for Xmas to see my parents yay

6. Neither but I love surfing :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

1.) A OOAK ammonite ring I have been eyeballing for a while. Should be biting the bullet on that next week.

2.) I keep hearing the KVD stuff is getting DCed (individual items, not the line), so I will probably start picking up the things I have been wanting but putting off rather than wait.

3.) When I want to find new music I like to link hop on youtube, other than that I just listen to what I have on my computer already. :smileyvery-happy:

4.) White fudge covered Oreo.

5.) Don't know yet.

6.) I always wanted to learn to snowboard but I never did either.

DTalksAll

1. IDK, too much, not enough LOL. I don't need anything fashion or beauty, but I want a lot :smileytongue: Ok maybe wedge ankle/low calf boots & another burberry coat. I can't decide on which coat I want. 

2. I shop for myself, or tell my mom exactly what I want. My boyfriend & I buy our "big presents" ourselves, then say thank you :smileywink:. We do a few little things as sticking stuffers. 

3. Spotify at home, Satellite in the car- pay for both! I love satellite in the car, but I love spotify to set different playlists. 

4. Starbursts, leftover halloween candy that won't leave my house. I need to get rid of it :smileysad: 

5. My whole immediate family is on the East Coast. Luckily we're all within 2 hours of each other, so no traveling needed 

6. Ski bunny. You just reminded me I need a new pair of ski tights for this season. 

hipquest

Not saving up for, per se, but trying not to buy a Coach bag I have to have because  -see next question

2. For some of the beauty/fashion items you want are you going to go ahead and get them now, or chance it and see if you get them for Christmas ( wow, sorry, long question)?

My b-day is the week before Christmas and I am hard to buy for because I just buy it for myself. I have to restrain myself. I have fun buying for my loved ones.

3. for listening to music do you listen from Pandora, grooveshark, spotify, sky.fm, good old radio, something else, or all of them?

Sirius, pandora and fm radio

Kit Kats from leftover Halloween candy

Home for Thanksgiving Day (gotta do my online shopping), Christmas and all the insanity will be at my house. New Years we do a traditional meal here and get donations for the Men's and Women's Shelters

Both, but I prefer to ski

aggiegirl2012

1. I'm trying to keep from buying a leopard print pair of studded sneakers from Michael kors

2. Chance only the sleek items

3. Pandora

4. A delicious coconut chocolate cake

5. Traveling for thanksgiving, home for Christmas and traveling for new years

6. Ski

spacesuit

1. I'm not really saving up for anything at this point, though fashion-wise I think I may need to pick up some more tights / leggings for winter. And maybe a good winter coat, the one I've been using is starting to show its age.

2. I generally buy my own clothes and makeup because I'm kind of picky about what I like - clothes especially, I have to try on a lot to find the ones that fit. I tend to receive giftcards as holiday and birthday presents.

3. I mostly listen to the music I already own, sometimes grooveshark if I'm streaming something I haven't gotten around to buying. Sometimes record label websites stream music from the bands signed to them, I've listened to whole discographies that way.

4. A handful of gummy peach rings.

5. I'm planning to volunteer locally for Thanksgiving, as long as I can find a way to get around since the buses don't operate on holidays. Most of my relatives are very stressful people to be around and I prefer to spend as little time with them as possible.

6. Neither, though I do think snow is beautiful to look at from inside one's house with a mug of hot chocolate. :smileyhappy:

NotCrocker

Nothing in particular right now. I am a Buy-as-I-discover kinda girl.

2. For some of the beauty/fashion items you want are you going to go ahead and get them now, or chance it and see if you get them for Christmas ( wow, sorry, long question)?

I won't get any beauty things for Christmas.

Grooveshark mainly.

Some of my nieces' Halloween candy.

I am staying home, my mom is coming to us.

Neither.

spoiledbrat

If i want something, i buy it

2. For some of the beauty/fashion items you want are you going to go ahead and get them now, or chance it and see if you get them for Christmas

same answer as #1

the radio sometimes, but mostly my CD's

pumpkin bread that i made

both

ski, water and snow

IttyxBittyxMe

1. What are you saving up for beauty/ fashion related?p

I suppose the NAKED3. I like the swatches of it. Still waiting to see it in person though.
2. For some of the beauty/fashion items you want are you going to go ahead and get them now, or chance it and see if you get them for Christmas ( wow, sorry, long question)?

Get now. I've never gotten makeup for Christmas.

Pandora and my iTunes.

Starbursts

Staying home!

Neither. Starting to ice skate a little.

1930sbella

@solveig  I agree, ice skating is so fun! Its so beautiful to watch too, my friends is an excellent ice skater.

MagdalenaBlack

Alrighty then,

1) I would be saving up for (as it seems) just about everything that Sephora is pumping out like a new addiction, and I wanna break bad to make it. ha ha

2) I love the military like look (Well, the where Pirate and Sgt. Pepper come together type) with longer tops that go with leggings and knee-high (or over-the-knee) boots. My favorite look. Comfortable and stylish.

3) I listen to Pandora on a daily basis!

4) I do believe that I completely compromised my diet by a few mini Heath bars. **bleep** toffee....

5) I just moved to the great land of Seattle from California, so, I am staying here. Thou, home is just a phone call and mail-delivered presents away...Love you Mom!  :smileyhappy:

6)I don't do either...I'm more of a person to stay in the Ski Lodge, having my drinks served to me, by the fireplace.   :smileywink:TerreBruneResort.jpg

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

@gingerblack sledding is awesome! By the way I really like your gravatar.

solveig

New perfume. I am finally going to commit to a full size bottle of Gucci Eau de Perfume II. I've gone through at least 4 30ml bottles, and I think it is pretty much settled that I freaking love this perfume. Oh, and fashion-wise, I want to get a nice leather tote/satchel in a neutral color and somewhat timeless design.

I am on a no-buy right now (thanks, Sephora's 20% discount!), so I will have to get those later, or hope that I was a good enough girl this year and make sure that Santa knows about it.

I usually use Pandora, Stereomood, TuneIn Radio and FIT radio.

Banana bread from my local bakery this morning.

Probably traveling.

I can ski, although I don't get too excited about it, but I do love ice skating.

mimibel

[ Edited ]

image.jpgimage.jpg

Perfume for christmas, but for dress set, It will be a little after, I'm on a no buy for clothes until February 2014, it's bespoke measure. ;Sweatdrop; so hitting the gym...

Spotify or my CDs, mp3 on iPod 

image.jpg

We might get to take a short trip to Dallas for a few days. *fingers crossed*

ski badly but have fun. 

MagdalenaBlack

You know what actually really goes with that Caberet Matinee Chocolate? Try a semi sparkling Red wine called Stella Rosa....I did...and I don't even care for Dark Chocolate. Great pairing.

mimibel

(0) Hearts

That sounds lovely, if I drank I'd try it for sure. Guess it's alcohol removed merlot for me or, haha, Dr Pepper, more likely. I love wine flavored things though. :smileywink:

ChicDabbler

1. Whatever's up for black friday

2. I'm waiting to use Dec's $20 on KVD Saint palette, cuz I already have 3 and have another 2 coming, so I cannot justify buying another one, unless of course it is to use up a giftcard. =P

3. It used to be Pandora, now it's all kpop. The only English songs are covers from Music Notes series Hanbyul of LEDApple does every week, the proceeds from the commercials goes to help children living in places without clean water.

4. Pumpkin whoopie pie

5. going home

6. neither, do want to learn tho

gingerblack

Oohh fun!

1. Cherry Dr. Martens and boots like "Everly" from Jeffrey Campbell

2. I think I'll just wait for a sale at Solestruck or a boxing day sale in the mall

3. Songza!!

4. I had some chocolate squares from costco

5.I'm staying home (which I like, last year I had an awful time in mexico)

6. Neither... I sled lolupload_9002204400119992119.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • ChicDabbler
    • solveig
    • hipquest