1930sbella

Friday Questions

1. if you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)?

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be?

3.what is your hot beverage of choice?

4. Do/did you play an instrument?

5. Berries or Fruit?

1. I think I would go with the metro, either that or my own private jet :smileyhappy:.

2. I would wear a bronzy champagne

3. Hot coco and Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

4. uhhh, I kinda dink around on the piano, not very good at, but I enjoy playing it.

5. Fruit, much more variety :smileyhappy:

LuckyWinter

Re: Friday Questions

Weee! Friday Questions :smileyvery-happy:

1. Flying backpack! It would be fun and easy, flying with our backpack/ purses :smileyvery-happy:

2.Chocolate brown, I feel like it fits every things and looks somewhat black.

3.Hot chocolate, it fits everything and you can drink it at night whit out being worried of not sleeping of all night, plus you can make it with milk! which is great :smileyhappy:

4.I used to play the flute and trumpet as a kid, but at the moment I sometimes play guitar, for the guitar players on this, you simply can't play with long nails, which just kills it for me. The reason why I don't play often, I love my long nails!

5.Fruit, berries are just not my cup of tea, love peaches!

dolceloure

1. if you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)? definitely a bicycle. That was my primary mode of transportation for the past 3 years when I was living in California. Grocery shopping would get difficult sometimes, and it was awful when it rained, but for the most part I loved it. My legs were amazing for those 3 years! 
2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be? Black eyeliner
3.what is your hot beverage of choice? hot chocolate
4. Do/did you play an instrument? I used to play the violin, now I only play the piano.
5. Berries or Fruit? Fruit, I've never been a berry person!

PoesRevy

pegweb.jpg

1) Pegasus could be fun!

Would beat my usual mode of transportation this time of year, a broom!

2)Guerlain Kohl Loose Powder

3)Coffee or Tea

4)Yes, once upon a time.... Not lately

5)Depends (it is a mood thing on which I desire)

Titian06

1. if you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)?

Someone else's spare car.

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be?

Eyeshadow.

Tea.

Yes.

5. Berries or Fruit?

Berries ARE fruit, thus, both.

From "How It Works":  Most people think of apples and pears when they refer to fruits. Berries are also fruits but they have a juicy pulp surrounding the seed or seeds. Blueberries, black, red and white currants are true berries as the pulp surrounds the seeds. Raspberries, blackberries and similar fruits are known as “aggregate fruits” as they are made up of lots of little fruits. Strawberries are slightly different as it is actually a part of the flower that becomes the berry and the seeds are situated on the skin of this fruit so that is why the “pips” are on the outside.

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

@Titian06 - Looks like you found a loophole in the question with someone else's car! Hahaha!

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Its not a terribly exciting loop hole though, unless her neighbor happens to be Batman. XD

glossyguru

1. ooh, i like the personal jet that everyone keeps putting out there! i'm going to go with that

2. Eek! Only one? *sigh* i guess i'll go with my lemon aid from benefit, I use it on my lid to even it out. I barely wear eyeshadow, so that's just kinda an alternative.

3. HOT APPLE CIDER WITH A CINNAMON STICK

4. I play the acoustic guitar. I haven't played in a while, but I just think that the guitar is so beautiful

5. Berries, I eat them more often

kelsey808

[ Edited ]

1. If you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)? I live in the city so I barely use my car, usually I just walk everywhere but I wouldn't mind having a private jet hehe

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be? gotta have my black Stila Stay All Day liquid liner at all times haha

3. What is your hot beverage of choice? soy PSL (sooooooo good I can't wait for the gingerbread latte to come back again too), and just a plain soy latte when it's not fall/winter

4. Do/did you play an instrument? I've played the violin, clarinet and guitar

5. Berries or Fruit? I love them both!

FireSpinner

1. I'd ride of course (my motorcycle :smileywink:

2. Black. I'm a metal head/biker kind of gal.

3. Starbucks pumpkin spice latte as well :smileyhappy:

4. Yes. In highschool: clairnet, tenor sax & choir.

on my own time, drums, bass, vocals, etc

5. Both. I don't settle. :smileywink:

jobro1027

I actually don't own a car - but I'd go teleportation - quick and convenient!

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be?

Urban Decay's Toasted Eyeshadow from their Naked palette - it's my go-to!

White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks :smileyhappy:

I don't play anymore, but I used to know clarinet, flute, saxophone, and violin.

5. Berries or Fruit?

Neither - candy! :smileytongue:

sephoramusthave

1. a helicopter

2. UD Sin

3. peppermint tea, skinny vanilla latte

4. I used to play trumpet, baritone and guitar

5. fruit

lolo01

A flying mini cooper :smileyhappy:

Stila Kitten Eyeshadow

Cinnamon Dolce Latte and White Choc Mocha

No

5. Berries or Fruit?

Fruit

jellybean917

Flying. It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a jellybean?!

My Diorshow liner in whatever the purple is called

Hot chocolate with marshmallows or alcohol.

Nope! Musically challenged here.

5. Berries or Fruit?

Fruit! But I'd miss blueberries :smileysad:

tinaaz

[ Edited ]

1. If you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)? In the real world, I would go everywhere on horseback. In a fantasy world, though, definitely a Star Trek transporter! :smileyvery-happy:

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be? Gold!

3. What is your hot beverage of choice? Either mochas (with lots of whipped cream) or chai tea

4. Do/did you play an instrument? Yes, I've played the piano for eleven years now. I would love to try the violin!

5. Berries or Fruit? Probably fruits, because there's more variety like you said. But probably could never give up raspberries :smileyhappy:

hydee77

1. I would like to rocket myself around with one of those backpack rockets.

2. Urban Decay eyeshadow in Scratch.

3. Coffee; black w/sugar, no cream.

4. Does anyone remember playing a recorder in music class in elementary school?  It was sort of like a small, plastic clarinet.  I also went through a guitar phase that didn't last long.

5. Fruit; bananas, apples and oranges are my faves.

syritt

1.Definitely the Tardis. There's really no contest there. Especially if she had a Doctor included. ^_^

2. UD's Hustle eyeliner, or pretty much any eyeshadow in champagne.

3. Cider. Real pressed apple cider with nutmeg and a cinnamon stick. So good.

4. Guitar and bass.

5. Aren't berries fruit? So fruit. Haha. ^_^

jrperk

(0) Hearts

pleeeze make it the 10th doctor - I adore David Tennant!!

Candy357

1. if you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)? Helicopter! Or a Ducati.

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be? Purple eyeshadow!

3.what is your hot beverage of choice? Chai Latte

4. Do/did you play an instrument? Nope. They don't interest me, I love music, but playing it or making it, no thanks.

5. Berries or Fruit? Both.

DTalksAll

1. TELEPORT! I've wanted once forever! I hate driving in traffic & looking for parking. 

2. purple

3. Coffee in the morning, mulled wine at night :smileytongue: 

4. When I was in grammar school I played the clarinet. I have no clue how to play anymore. 

5. Berries are fruit.... 

spacesuit

1. Teleportation! But only as long as it was absolutely foolproof - I wouldn't want to risk only part of my body making it to the destination, that would be a mess. :smileywink:

2. Probably a dark brown liner since I use those the most, as long as I could use multiple shades of eyeshadow. I always wonder how people are able to only use one shade of eyeshadow and make it look great, I've never been able to get that to work on my own eyes.

3. I'm mostly a cold beverage person but I love hot chocolate when the weather cools down.

4. I play guitar and sing

5. Fruit. I really don't like the way berries feel in the mouth, all those little hairs and seeds... :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 59 replies
  • 114 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • sephoramusthave
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat