1930sbella

Friday Questions

1. if you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)?

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be?

3.what is your hot beverage of choice?

4. Do/did you play an instrument?

5. Berries or Fruit?

1. I think I would go with the metro, either that or my own private jet :smileyhappy:.

2. I would wear a bronzy champagne

3. Hot coco and Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

4. uhhh, I kinda dink around on the piano, not very good at, but I enjoy playing it.

5. Fruit, much more variety :smileyhappy:

brittieeee

Re: Friday Questions

"Beam me up, Scotty!"

midnightangel

1. On the back of a dragon, a pegasus or a flying panther.

black dragon.jpg

2. Sephora Colorful Eyeshadow in My Little Black Dress

3. Salted caramel hot chocolate

4. Bass guitar, piano, keyboard, synth, recorder

5. Um...same thing.

nebel

1) At first i was all "ride my bike!" but then i saw other BTers getting all fantastical, and now I'm like "TARDIS PLZ" 

I would like to see all of time and space. Right Meow.

2) hmmmmmm so hard to choose!  I would wear a reddish gold, like Buxom's Golden Retriever!

3) Unsweetened black coffee.

4) I'm a soprano so I'm supposed to go all soprano on you and say that my "instrument" is voice, but I do play the piano.  I'm like you- it makes me so happy to play it, but my Beethoven is god awful and I would never want anyone to hear me!!  

I played the saxophone and bass clarinet in high school, but that was a long time ago.  I asked one of my dear friends who plays sax for Broadway shows if he would give me lessons, but my husband was like "I am NOT listening to you play the saxophone" lol.  Mean hubby!

5)I'm a big fan of bananas. mmmmmmmm banana.  I even like typing it.  banananannanananannana

spoiledbrat

@nebel your bananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas are the same kind arielaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eats:smileywink:

arielaaaaaaaa

LMAO! :smileytongue:

annonymous1

1.) i wish i could teleport lmao 

2.) i would wear UD's Venus its a pretty cream-white matte shadow

3.) Green Tea 

4.) No, i wish i could though, i'm musically challenged :smileysad:

5.) i love fruit, but i love berries too....hm....berries.

Greyes

1) In reality I would take the bus I guess...but in a fantasy world I would ride Pegasus! 

2) I just ordered Stila brown eyeliner and am anxious to try it, so0o I guess brown eyeliner with copper eye shadow all month and well it is quite autumn-like.

3) Hands down...Green Tea Latte from Starbucks, if I could have one everyday I'd be a happy camper! 

4) I played the flute in grammar school not a huge fan of it but I do enjoy listening to instrumental pop music.

5) I think I have to say berries, considering I love cranberry juice, raspberry iced tea, and blueberry or strawberry oatmeal!! 

brittieeee

1. if you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)? I don't have a car or drive I take the subway!  (I live in NYC nobody has cars!)

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be? Dior black Pencil liner, Mac crystal avalanche (Really... only one shadow???)

3.what is your hot beverage of choice? Coffee, a dark roast

4. Do/did you play an instrument? I played french horn in jr. high marching band.  And a mean recorder.

5. Berries or Fruit? The only "fruit" i eat is chocolate covered strawberries and candy apples.  I am more of a veggie girl you would say

divagirl90

1. if you couldn't use your car what we be your alternate choice of transportation (it can be ask crazy as you want)?

My boyfriend (Bradley Cooper)'s limo lol

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be?

Urban Decay's Ambush

3.what is your hot beverage of choice?

Vanilla White Mocha

I played piano.

5. Berries or Fruit?

Fruit. I'm a picky eater and I hate the skin on fruits and berries. It's easier to take the skin off fruit (apples, nectarines, etc.).

ghkim

1. alternate transportation: stroller. when i see my kids relaxing, reclined, with the shade pulled, all cozy in the foot **bleep**, surrounded by snacks, toys, and sippy cup, i get envious

2. eyeliner/eyeshadow: UD pencil in smoke. and then i'd probably cheat and use my highlighter, concealer, and blushes as eyeshadow.

3. hot beverage: coffee

4. instrument: violin. i was invited to study at the peabody conservatory but turned it down. solo performances made me so nervous i wanted to vomit.

5. berries or fruit: wait, isn't a berry a fruit? i actually looked this up bc i didn't want to be the only one who didn't know the difference between berry and fruit. turns out a strawberry isnt technically a berry, so i choose fruit bc peaches and strawberries are my favorite!

nebel

I'm usually really good at figuring out innocent things that get bleeped but I'm at a loss here.  What did you say?  hahah silly sephora!

ghkim

lol. there couldn't be a more innocent term that got mistaken for a curse word. maybe if i make it all one word: footmuff. its basically like a sleeping bag that fits inside strollers to keep little ones warm.

nebel

LOL!! I've seen excited BTers exclaim that they couldn't wait to
s n a t c h up a certain new product and get bleeped!  I always think it is so funny haha.  I remember once someone tried to say that Lady and the T r a m p was their favorite disney movie, too.  I'm mildly obsessed with the silly bleeps.  :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

1. A Hover Craft like the Jetson's had.Jetsons.jpg

2.Bare Minerals Big and Bright Eyeliner in Indigo.

3.None.

4.No

5. Fruit

BeautyJunkie325

Oh the Jetsons....if I could only have Rosie

BeautyJunkie325

1- transporter, oh the places I could go....

2- UD Midnight Cowboy

3- Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte or Caramel Macchiato

4- I wish I could play the piano or guitar, but I can sing.  I took 4 years of voice lessons.

5- Berries - i love blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc

NotCrocker

My feet! I actually haven't owned a car in years. I am fortunate to live in the middle of a big city. I am 15 blocks from work, 1-10 blocks from fun and food. Transit is really great here and I am never want for a vehicle. I only ever drive when I am at home in the Yukon, and if I were to give up my car there, I'd opt for a bike in the summer and a dog sled or skidoo in the winter.

2. If you could only wear one eyeliner or one eyeshadow shade for whole month, what would it be?

Eyeliner: Tarte Amazonian Clay liner

3. What is your hot beverage of choice?

Black coffee or a Yorkshire Gold tea.

I have no musical talent whatsoever. 

5. Berries or Fruit?

Berries for sure. Fresh off the bush are best.

garnett

[ Edited ]

1.  The Starship Enterprise!  

2.   UD 24/7 eyeliner in Binge (discontinued but I have reserves!) It's dark blue pearl.

3.   Harney & Sons Earl Grey Supreme-the reason God created 

bergamot.  :smileyhappy:

4,    Piano

5.    berries

nebel

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.    :smileyhappy:

garnett

(0) Hearts

Ya gotta love Captain Picard!  :smileywink:

mberteig

1.  A scooter!  I live very close to where I work and shop, so it works for me!

2.  Too Faced Nude Beach eye shadow

3.  Green tea latte

4.  I play the violin

5.  Berries are fruit!  I would say fruit as well for the variety.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 59 replies
  • 113 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • sephoramusthave
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat