Friday Q&A

[ Edited ]
Alright ladies, you've sucked me into the question thread :smileytongue:  It's Friday, so smile!! The weekends almost here*

1. How/Why did you pick your Beauty Talk screen name?

2. Are you an only child, eldest, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family?

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be?

4. Favorite cartoon(s) as a child?

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

6. Star Trek or Star Wars (yup, the geek in me totally went there!)

1. Bee's were my favorite insect growing up (I'm sure it had nothing to do with my favorite color being yellow), and well.... they buzz :smileyvery-happy:

2.  Hi! I'm Buzzbee, the occasionally forgotten middle child.
3. Don't be afraid to use brow powder or wax!! It's your bushy eyebrows best friend!

4. Tailspin, Ducktales, & Tiny Toons :smileyhappy:

5. I'm the happiest I've ever been. Great job, amazing hubby! Hopefully things will continue being fan-freaking-tastic, so I would give up the old.

6. This was actually a little tricky.... um.... I'm going to have to go with Star Trek (holy moly I just surprised myself!). I gotta say, JJ Abrams has done an amazing job with the new movies. And I don't think I've forgiven George Lucas for introducing Jar Jar Binks into my life quite yet :smileyvery-happy:

*I apologize from the bottom of my heart if you have to work this weekend. I'll be right back there with you guys next weekend :/

Re: Friday Q&A

(0) Hearts

Nice catch Titian06! I need to go back and add eldest child.

"nebel" is German for mist.   I picked it long ago when it appealed to my inner lost soul and spooky kid :smileyhappy:

2. Are you an only child, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family?

I'm the oldest, and got to watch my younger brother GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING :smileywink:

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be?

Five years ago I was pretty much where I am now.  If I could go back ten years, I'd say, FILL IN THOSE EYEBROWS, GIRL!

Darkwing Duck!

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

I'd rather keep what I have.

6. Star Trek or Star Wars (yup, the geek in me totally went there!)  Very tough! I have to go with Star Trek though!  Star Trek IV and Star Trek First Contact are my favorite movies ever.

(0) Hearts

It looks like Star Trek is going to win this little poll :smileyvery-happy:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@Glossyguru Your answer for 3 is a good one! Idk how many times I bought something, fell in love with it, bought more of said item (what if they ran out??), then turned out not ever using it again after a few months.

My first name starts with a "K" and my last name begins with "Alex".

2. Are you an only child, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family?

You'd think this would be an easy question to answer but it's not.  I was 9 when my half-brother was born to my Dad and Step-Mom but I lived with my Mom.  Technically I'm the oldest but I was raised as an only.

Wear sunscreen.

Scooby dooby doo!

I refuse to answer this question!

I have to agree with you on the new Star Trek movies.  Love them!

(0) Hearts

I guess #5 might be a little heavy for a BT daily question. I had someone asked me that question a few weeks ago, it's kindof stuck with me since then......

1. How/Why did you pick your Beauty Talk screen name? I love candy and my fav gun.

2. Are you an only child, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family? Only child and love it.

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be? Nothing on make up, but loads of hair tips.

4. Favorite cartoon(s) as a child? Bugs Bunny, Animaniacs and Tom & Jerry, OH Bobby's World!!!

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? omg so hard on this, gotta go with make new one's!

6. Star Trek or Star Wars (yup, the geek in me totally went there!) Neither, sorry, yawn LOL

Animaniacs! I loved Pinky & the Brain!

1. lets see....sephoramusthave.....because I must have Sephora lol :smileyvery-happy:

2. only child

3. wear.sunscreen.every.day

4. sailor moon

5. what a sad question....not in the mood to be sad right now :smileyvery-happy:

6. none

(0) Hearts

I love how almost every single one of us would tell our younger self's to wear sunscreen! I have a friend who won't because she said the damage is already done (um hello? You can still add to the damage!) It's never too late to start protecting your skin!

1. My name is Wendy, my last name translated is war and I use this screen name on youtube too lol, it WendyWar was taken on youtube idk where the OMG came from lol.

2. I was the spoiled baby for 13 years, now I'm the middle child lol.

3. Put down the eyeliner and pick up the spf!!!

4. Rocket Power, woogidy woogidy!

5. Err o.o does that mean I'm going to die???? lol Idk that's something I hope to never have to choose :/

6. Star Wars all the way!

I've always liked your screen name. It's quirky... in a very good way :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thanks :smileyvery-happy: lol I think I'm quirky in a good way in general lol

*my first name starts with a L = elle. My last name starts with a V = vee. My favorite number is 9. Had to put the 0 infront cause ellevee9 was taken. ellevee09

*im stuck in the middle of two over-protective brothers that I adore so much. Total daddy's girl! Wouldn't want it any other way. ❤

*put that margarita down and drink more water!!!! :smileyhappy:

*"now you know, and knowing is half the battle...GIJoe" I was a real tomboy. my brothers and I use to pretend we were in battle near a orange orchard, it was super fun especially in the rain...omg, we'd get so muddy!!!! Those were the days...

*I'd rather make new memories. 

*neither. Not a fan at all. 

(0) Hearts

But margaritas are sooooo good! :smileytongue:

Omg, i was 14 when i started on beauty insider and i was so embarrased of people recognizing me so i created mine, i spelled it wrong and everything, now being 19 i wish i took a little more consideration while picking it out lol 

i'm the oldest, my parents spolied me a little but just so i would work hard, like i wouldnt get anything i wanted if my grades were bad, or if i got in trouble, so it was a really good incentive for me to behave better lol 

Take care of your skin & Don't pick at pimples! 

Powerpuff girls or The Rugrats!

Wow, um i'd rather loose all my old memories i mean i guess if i really had to choose, i'm only 19 i wouldnt want to not make anymore.

Star Wars alllll the way!

(0) Hearts

Ok, classic Star Wars (4,5,& 6) or new Star Wars (1,2,&3)??

My fiance calls me Jellybean and my birthday is 9/17. I wanted to post a review a few years ago and needed to come up with my screen name. I didn't feel like thinking too much about it.

Stuck in the middle! I have an older sister and a younger brother.

Stop with the eyeliner!

Anything on Nickelodeon, Scooby Doo.

This is a tough one! I'm going to say lose my old ones and hope that this dilemma never comes up.

I've only seen Star Wars. Star Trek is on the list of things to see though!

Scooby Doo! Was it the one that had Scrappy Doo it in? :smileyhappy:

Puppy power!

scrappy doo.jpg

YAAAAY IT'S FRIDAY! No more waking at 4:30am....until Monday :'(

1. Well, I've always been a huge ramen/noodle fanatic so that is how that came about!

2. Only child! :smileytongue: 

3. I would make sure to tell myself the importance of sunscreen every day and not just in the Summer, and to always wash my face and moisturize!!! Man, all those times I washed but didn't apply moisturizer sure bit me in the bum. 

4. I am a huuuuge anime fan so as a child, I would have to say it was Sailor Moon or DBZ. I also watched a ton of Yu Yu Hakusho but when I was 5, I was obsessed with the Rugrats and Barney. 

5. I am off on a trip to Singapore and Asia soon so I would rather be able to make new memories....but I also just spent the last 8 years in school studying to be a doc so if I forgot.....that'd be awful :smileysad:

6. Star Wars! Mainly because I still haven't seen a single Star Trek movie!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • scrappy doo.jpg