buzzbee3

Friday Q&A

[ Edited ]
Alright ladies, you've sucked me into the question thread :smileytongue:  It's Friday, so smile!! The weekends almost here*

1. How/Why did you pick your Beauty Talk screen name?

2. Are you an only child, eldest, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family?

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be?

4. Favorite cartoon(s) as a child?

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

6. Star Trek or Star Wars (yup, the geek in me totally went there!)

1. Bee's were my favorite insect growing up (I'm sure it had nothing to do with my favorite color being yellow), and well.... they buzz :smileyvery-happy:

2.  Hi! I'm Buzzbee, the occasionally forgotten middle child.
3. Don't be afraid to use brow powder or wax!! It's your bushy eyebrows best friend!

4. Tailspin, Ducktales, & Tiny Toons :smileyhappy:

5. I'm the happiest I've ever been. Great job, amazing hubby! Hopefully things will continue being fan-freaking-tastic, so I would give up the old.

6. This was actually a little tricky.... um.... I'm going to have to go with Star Trek (holy moly I just surprised myself!). I gotta say, JJ Abrams has done an amazing job with the new movies. And I don't think I've forgiven George Lucas for introducing Jar Jar Binks into my life quite yet :smileyvery-happy:

*I apologize from the bottom of my heart if you have to work this weekend. I'll be right back there with you guys next weekend :/

tinaaz

Re: Friday Q&A

(0) Hearts

Oooh, random questions!! My favorite!

1. How/Why did you pick your Beauty Talk screen name? My nickname is Tina, my middle name starts with an A, and my last name starts with a Z. Sneaky, I know :smileyhappy:

2. Are you an only child, eldest, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family? I have a twin sister, but I'm one hour older, woohoo!!

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be? Start washing your face more, and pluck your hideously bushy eyebrows :smileyhappy:

4. Favorite cartoon(s) as a child? I didn't really watch many cartoons.

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? That's really tough, but probably never make new ones.

6. Star Trek or Star Wars (yup, the geek in me totally went there!) Definitely Star Trek (I'm a pretty hardcore Star Trek fan, it's actually kind of scary . . . ) I like the original TV series but love the new J.J. Abrams movies. Anyone else think most of the main male characters are yummy? Just me???)

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

1. How/Why did you pick your Beauty Talk screen name?  My friends tease me that my beauty products are like my drug, beauty junkie.  3/25 is my b-day.

2. Are you an only child, eldest, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family? Only child

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be?  Fill in your brows, even with thick brows it makes your face looked finished. 

4. Favorite cartoon(s) as a child?  Justice Leauge, Wacky Races, Josie & the Pussycats, oh and Schoolhouse Rock.  how else do you know how a bill becomes a law, what a conjunction is or that 3 is a magic number. 

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?  Since my mom has dementia this is really hard.  The thought of forgetting all those people and events that made me who I am is sad.  However, never being able to add anything new is just as bad.  I guess choosing the lesser of 2 evils I'd say no new memories.

6. Star Trek or Star Wars (yup, the geek in me totally went there!). Star Trek - I am a total closet Trekkie. I will admit I did rock the side buns ala Princess Leia when I was little.

chiararaiden

1. Screen Name:   combination of my dog's names - Chiara (Ch is a K) and Raiden 

2. Order of Birth:  I am the baby of two, however, I don't consider myself spoiled.

3. Advice:  go to the dermatologist sooner... but that would require more than 5 years :smileysad:

4. Cartoons:  I loved Rugrats

5. Memories:  I would rather not make any new ones, because I'd risk not being able to remember them.

6. TV:  If I am forced to choose... Star Trek... my husband watches that ALL the time, so I can tolerate it while I'm on the internet :-)

neko333

1. How/Why did you pick your Beauty Talk screen name?   It's the Japanese for cat, and my favorite number

2. Are you an only child, eldest, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family?

Only child

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be?

Wear less foundation and don't scrub all the skin off my face

Scooby-doo, Disney movies/series based off of movies, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Power Puff Girls, Teen Titans, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Fairly Odd Parents, Pokemon, W.I.T.C.H., Yu-Gi-Oh!, The original My Little Pony, Jem.....I think that's most of them. 

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Probably never make new ones

I've never been a big fan of either I've watched both. It's just not my thing. I'm a selective geek, some things I get really into, others regardless of how popular they are or not, I just go "meh".

WhereYouStand

1. How/Why did you pick your Beauty Talk screen name? don't remember I have been using it for so long lol.

2. Are you an only child, eldest, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family? I am adopted so that is kind of hard to answer biologically I am a middle child through adoption I was the youngest in the adoptive family again long story.

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be? use sunscreen and take off your mascara every night.

4. Favorite cartoon(s) as a child? I have to pick one? umm not possible! I liked ninja turtles, X-men, Batman & Spiderman! and as I landed In high school I fell back into cartoons enough to like invader zim while it was on and then fell briefly into anime and if anime counts. Fullmetal alchemist, bleach, ect. ect. etc.

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? tough but good question.  never be able to make new ones.

6. Star Trek or Star Wars (yup, the geek in me totally went there!) Star Wars

1930sbella

1. I guess because I like vintage and my nickname is bell.

2. I am the youngest and I only have one older brother

3. 5 years ago I wouldn't have been wearing makeup :smileyhappy:

4. I love Tailspin too!! Also TinTin and Asterix

5. I have no idea....probably lose all my old memories

6. Star Wars :smileyhappy:

lolo01

My first name is Lorena so LO and my maiden name is Lopez so LO again and I graduated in 01 so LOLO01..

I'm the Oldest - always the Ice breaker :smileysad: but I was the only girl for 12 yrs so being daddy's girl was always nice :smileyhappy:

I didn't need to wear makeup that young but was just dying to wish i would have waited..Now i need it!

Talespin, chip and dale, Looney Tunes, Teddy Roxspin, Care Bares...

Loose only the bad ones ( like in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind) :smileyhappy:

Star Trek but only because of Chris Pine :smileyhappy: yummmmmy

LCResz

1. How/Why did you pick your Beauty Talk screen name? It's my initials :smileyhappy:

2. Are you an only child, eldest, stuck in the middle, or the spoiled baby of the family? Spoiled oldest child!

3. If you could go back in time 5 years and tell a younger version of you one skincare/makeup tip, what would it be? Stop smiling so darn much, you'll get wrinkles... No, wait, laugh mor. But start shopping at Sephora sooner!

4. Favorite cartoon(s) as a child? Way too many, I was a TV junkie, but I did buy Jem and She-ra when they first came out on DVD.

5. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Ack! Horrible choice! I would never want to forget anything that helped to shape me into the women I am today, but I wouldn't want to stop growing as a person either. The good, the bad, the joy, the sorrow, it's all too precious to lose.

6. Star Trek or Star Wars (yup, the geek in me totally went there!) Wow another Lady or the Tiger choice... I love both, but I'll pretend Star Wars Episodes I-III never happened. Disney better not mess it up with episode VII.

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

Tee hee :smileyvery-happy: I'd like to pretend Episodes 1-3 never happened also!

magrat22

[ Edited ]

Terry Pratchett fan, and Magrat was my favourite character

Oldest

Don't throw our too dark makeup, you can mix it with another to make a cool highlight or a perfect foundation.

Penolope Pitstop (Wacky races)

Old memories, I'm doing that now anyway so it wouldn't make that much difference :smileytongue:

Star Trek (although my absolute fav is Doctor Who)

Meg82

1. I was feeling exceptionally exceptionally uncreative.  '82 is the year I was born.  Meg is my name.

2. Oldest.

3. Makeup isn't scary and liking it won't make you a bad feminist.

4. She-Ra

5. That's a hard one.  I guess I'd rather lose all my old memories.

6. Star Trek all the way!

carolang

It's half of my first name and half of my last name stuck together :smileyhappy:

oldest in my immediate family, but I do have an older half sister.

hmm I would probably say try to look nice on a daily basis more! (exhausted engineering college student!)

hey arnold

that is a tough one! i suppose old memories since i still am pretty young

heh heh, neither, but if I have to choose then star wars

beautylovingirl

1. I think we had this one already.

2.Baby but I'm not spoiled.

3.I think we had this one already too.

4. Looney Tunes

5. Too hard to answer /bad options

6.Neither

buzzbee3

Oops! Didn't mean to post repeat questions. But there are a lot of people (including myself) that might not get on here everyday (it's hard to keep up with every post) so they're all new to us :smileytongue:

clarks18

1. It's my work email.

2. I'm the oldest of 4.  I have two younger sisters and a little brother.  I call him little still because we are 10 years apart.  He towers over me now though so he's my big little brother ha.

3. I wouldn't really have any makeup/beauty advice for myself 5 years ago.  I have always been into makeup/skincare so I wasn't doing anything terrible back then.  What would really want to go back and tell my younger self is SAVE YOUR MONEY GIRL!

4. The SImpson's and it still is today!

5. I can't decide.  I agree with Tashalicious they both sound horrible.

6. Neither.  I'm not a fan of sci-fi things.

buzzbee3

My favorites are still the tree-house of horror episodes! I loved the one they did based on the shining

clarks18

Oh my gosh I love that Treehouse of Horror episode.  I love Groundskeeper Willie in that episode.

buzzbee3

And the time machine toaster episode! When homer finds out no-one has ever heard of doughnuts & skips to another time, then marge looks out the window and says it's raining again, & the rain in that dimension turns out to be doughnuts :smileytongue:

kimchikween

1. Just kind of came to me when I was thinking about a screen name for another site.  I think I was craving Korean food.  (I'm Korean and kimchi is a staple in Korean cuisine...like ketchup..hah)

2. Oldest...there is a 10 year difference so I was practically an only child growing up.

3. Start using eye cream..NOW!

4. Those classic Looney Tunes where there is no/little dialogue and just music - like What's Opera, Doc and The Cat Concerto

5. Hmm...if you take the average life span and my age...to minimize the loss, I would say I'd rather lose all my old memories (but just barely).

6. If we're talking the entire Star Trek universe (like next generation), then Star Trek.

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

That is quite an age difference! But I bet you guys get along really well.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 65 replies
  • 73 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar
    • annonymous1