jojobe

Friday Night Fun: What did you find??

What are some things you find in the bottom of your washing machine?? Tonight, besides the usual loose change, I found 2 pieces of balled up gum, 1 block, a hot wheels and 3 legos. 

jenjendoitagain

Re: Friday Night Fun: What did you find??

This morning, I found the $40 my husband "lost"...

Guess what? It's still lost. I will be 'misplacing' it in my own purse now. :smileyvery-happy:

jojobe

Ok, Well more blush for you! I love when that happens! 

stacv

Bc I had foot surgery last month, my hubby has to walk our dogs by himself. Every load of laundry includes (on top of pens, change, random receipts) half a roll of pooh bags (to clean up once our dogs go). There is a reason I do my clothes separately.. 

jojobe

hahaha poo bags. well hopefully they are not used! I don't blame you for doing laundry seperatly

spoiledbrat

i found a coconut bath cap that the children cats are using for hockey - my favorite thing to find is a lego, the smaller the better, with my bare feet in the middle of the night - it really doesn't get any better than that for me

sparklekai

(0) Hearts

ahh lego...the ultimate weapon of choice for ninjas!!!

superNoah

[ Edited ]

I didn't find it tonight, but this morning I found a lighter, a cat toy, a lid to some type of bottle (probably a soda cap), and two nickles.

makeupobesessed

I regularly find those rubber bands that my kids make with a loom, candy wrappers, pebbles, and lately chap stick...melted of course.  Gotta love 8 yr old boys!

jenjendoitagain

(0) Hearts

Oooh, my son always has some sort of candy or lollipop in his pocket! I always manage to find it when the clothes are done drying....well....we've lost some good soldiers to that candy.  Sticky shirts and what-not are very hard to clean. :/

jojobe

Rocks seem to end up more in the dryer...Don't ask me how they stay in through our wash, but they seem to make their clunky way to the dryer.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • jojobe
    • makeupobesessed
    • stacv
    • superNoah
    • sparklekai