LCResz

Freaky Friday Questions

I know I am getting old because a lot of my "pop culture" references in class are totally missed by the majority of my students. C'est la vie.

So, in honor of youthful things, here goes:

1. If you could switch places for one day with another person a la Freaky Friday, who would you switch with?

2. Which member of the Scooby Gang are you most like?

3. Scratch and sniff stickers or glittery/holographic stickers?

4. Did you/will you go to your high school reunion?

5. Do you wear white after Labor Day? 

jellybean917

Re: Freaky Friday Questions

1. If you could switch places for one day with another person a la Freaky Friday, who would you switch with?

I'd switch with my fiance. We have a great relationship and communicate well, but I still think we should walk a mile in eachother's shoes.

Like, jinkies, man! I'm probably a Shaggy-Velma mix :smileyhappy:

Scratch n sniff, I think. I love stickers!

Haha absolutely not. I feel uncomfortable at the thought!

No. I don't really wear white at all though. It doesn't look good on me :smileysad:

kalex

[ Edited ]

No one.  I don't trust anyone else to be me.

Daphne I guess.

Oh my gosh Scratch and Sniff!  I used to love those!

I did not.  My 15 year was earlier this month.

Nope.  It's just feels wrong.

On a side note, I sympathize with you and kids not getting your pop culture references.  Awhile back my older son handed his younger brother a toy phone and said, "Who are you gonna call?".  You know what I shouted right?  My kids looked at me and said, "Huh?  What did you just say?"

LCResz

I would have totally shouted "Ghostbusters!" and then asked you if you were the Key Master, lol.

BeautyJunkie325

I was visiting my BFF a few months ago & I was walking out of the room when her daughter shouted "Stop" - apparently she wanted me to take something with me into my bedroom.  I truned around, looked at my friend & we started rapping Ice, Ice Baby.  Her daughter rolled her eyes at us and walked out of the room.  It was priceless.

kalex

"collaborate and listen..."

I am shocked by the fact that I can sing that entire song in my head. Why do I still know all the lyrics to that but I can't remember what I ate for breakfast?

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

My friends tease me about how many lyrics I have stuck in my head along with all the useless Jeopardy knowledge.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Also acceptable "... In the name of love!" If you really want to embarrass kids :smileywink: 

BeautyJunkie325

[ Edited ]

You can always throw in ".....Hammer Time..." :smileyhappy:

LCResz

Yes, but you must do the Chinese typewriter move as well to achieve full '80s awesomeness,

dianabt

How fun! I love that movie :smileyhappy:

Honestly I'd like to swap with Lady Gaga. I can only imagine what a day in her life consists of and how crazy papparazzi and fans would be! Just one day :smileywink:

Can I say Scooby? LOL I work well with treats haha

Scratch & Sniff for sure!! I loved those when I was a kid... My favorite was a skunk printed one that smelled like, guess what a skunk! haha

No! I had no desire to go and mingle with anyone :smileywink: Anyone I wanted to stay in touch with I did. 

Yes! It's a great holiday season color lol

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
LCResz

1. I think I'd like to be a cute guy for one day, see how the other half lives as it were.

2. Velma, she was always my favorite.

3. I loved collecting scratch and sniff stickers growing up, but after a couple of scratches they'd lose their scent, so I eventually switches to shiny stickers :smileyhappy:

4. I didn't attend my ten year and I don't see myself going to my 20 year either. All of my friends I still talk to regularly, everybody else from my school I have no interest in being fake-nice to for a whole evening.

5. Yes, I never really understood that fashion rule, and I look nice in white I've been told.

DesertRose0706

[ Edited ]

1 - hmmm... i dont know about that because that means anyone i pick will get my body for a day too....

2 - Velma

3 - scratch and sniff!  i love theose scratch and sniff ads they put in magazines nowadays lol

4 - nope.

5 - white is my favorite color and i wear it whenever  i want!!!  and i never really understood that "no white after labor day" thing.  how long is this ban on white clothes supposed to last?!

melissabt

1. If you could switch places for one day with another person a la Freaky Friday, who would you switch with? Great question! Hmm maybe Katy Perry (her makeup is always flawless) it would be cool to see what she uses.

2. Which member of the Scooby Gang are you most like? Hmm not sure haha

3. Scratch and sniff stickers or glittery/holographic stickers? Glittery! Or those puffy stickers

4. Did you/will you go to your high school reunion? Yup, I went last year and it was awesome! It was nice to see everyone:smileyhappy:

5. Do you wear white after Labor Day? Yes

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 73 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • kalex
    • dannyc
    • dianabt
    • melissabt