kenny

Fragrance Samplers in Canada

(0) Hearts

I've noticed that for some reason in Canada Sephora sells the same fragrance samplers as in the US, BUT without a certificate for a full-size fragrance and at the same price (well the CAD equivalent, so it actually costs more). So basically they are selling a bunch of perfume samples. I understand the pricing issues coming across the border and such that is not necessarily Sephora's fault and that Canada is a much smaller market; but this really irks me. I wouldn't be bothered by this if it came with the certificate at the higher price, or without the certificate at a lower price. Sorry for my little rant, but sometimes you need to let it out.

swfupload_171685528475898322.jpg

dianabt

Re: Fragrance Samplers in Canada

Hi Kenny,

My apologies! I entirely understand where you are coming from and I'm happy to forward your feedback directly to the appropriate department. We are always searching for ways to improve the shopping experience for  our clients in Canada so thanks for bringing this to our attention! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kenny

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much @dianabt :smileyhappy:

bittersweet86

Wow that's kinda crazy because it's that really the whole reason people get those is so they can get the full size one if they like one of the perfumes. I'm very sorry to hear that they could of at least given you a 50% off coupon or something like that. Though the Canadian and dollars exchange rate is that big of a difference.

kenny

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I like those sets so you can get the full size after. But like I said I understand the issues with pricing, so I wouldn't mind if the charged more to include the certificate. But to charge the CAD equivalent (which is already 10-15 dollars more), for just the samples seems silly.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • kenny
    • dianabt
    • bittersweet86
Photos1
  • swfupload_171685528475898322.jpg