kimchikween

Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

[ Edited ]

I know there have been a lot of comments about Rouge/VIB, perks, shipping, samples, offers, etc...  I am not saying that any of these comments are wrong,  Nor am I saying that our opinions should be squelched.  "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

But I know many of us have had a challenging week (work, losses, struggles, etc...).  Personally, I just got some very bad news about my ability to have children in the future but this isn't about me.  I am just asking for a brief reprieve until Monday - no new posts/topics on the aforementioned subjects. Come Monday, may the flood gates open, but until then, let's put a stopper in it, 'kay?

Much love! :heart: :heart: :heart:

tashalicious

Re: Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

i think everybody just needed a Snicker's Bar. :smileyvery-happy:

qmgirl

Re: Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

or a kit kat break. YAYYYYYYY kit kat breaks!!!! lol

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

WOOOO HOOOO!:smileyhappy:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

:heart: you all for the great replies!  Let's keep it up!

miabt

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for finding positivity :smileyhappy:  We all get so very passionate about certain things, but at the end of the day, we all <3 each other!!  

@kimchikween - I'm so sorry to hear your news :smileysad:  I want to give you a huge hug