Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

kimchikween

Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

[ Edited ]

I know there have been a lot of comments about Rouge/VIB, perks, shipping, samples, offers, etc...  I am not saying that any of these comments are wrong,  Nor am I saying that our opinions should be squelched.  "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

But I know many of us have had a challenging week (work, losses, struggles, etc...).  Personally, I just got some very bad news about my ability to have children in the future but this isn't about me.  I am just asking for a brief reprieve until Monday - no new posts/topics on the aforementioned subjects. Come Monday, may the flood gates open, but until then, let's put a stopper in it, 'kay?

Much love! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Esdee

Re: Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

Just don't Google for 19th century hysteria treatments...

Meg82

Re: Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

I was just about to mention those wacky treatments.

kimchikween

[ Edited ]

Ummmm....haha...this was actually a conversation topic over happy hour awhile back (my friends and I have strange often inane conversations)

I'm sure the table next us was like..whisky tango foxtrot!

JGSFLA

yes i would love to participate!!! :smileyhappy:

Corrina777

I'm definitely in- let's just all hang out on the positive BT thread for the next few days.

Esdee

I really should stay out of the doomsayer threads, I've got so much to do before next Thursday, and whenever I wander into one, somehow I lose a couple of hours.  >.>  So count me in!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 98 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • misscg