kimchikween

Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

[ Edited ]

I know there have been a lot of comments about Rouge/VIB, perks, shipping, samples, offers, etc...  I am not saying that any of these comments are wrong,  Nor am I saying that our opinions should be squelched.  "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

But I know many of us have had a challenging week (work, losses, struggles, etc...).  Personally, I just got some very bad news about my ability to have children in the future but this isn't about me.  I am just asking for a brief reprieve until Monday - no new posts/topics on the aforementioned subjects. Come Monday, may the flood gates open, but until then, let's put a stopper in it, 'kay?

Much love! :heart: :heart: :heart:

tashalicious

Re: Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

i think everybody just needed a Snicker's Bar. :smileyvery-happy:

qmgirl

Re: Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

or a kit kat break. YAYYYYYYY kit kat breaks!!!! lol

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

WOOOO HOOOO!:smileyhappy:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

:heart: you all for the great replies!  Let's keep it up!

miabt

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for finding positivity :smileyhappy:  We all get so very passionate about certain things, but at the end of the day, we all <3 each other!!  

@kimchikween - I'm so sorry to hear your news :smileysad:  I want to give you a huge hug 

xo, Mia

CzaCee

I love BT. This is like my online home. I've only been here for 2 months and I swear, I'm in love. My day isn't complete if I haven't logged in to BT.

And lastly, how can any one have the capacity to resist hitting that Place Order button when Sephora is bombarding us with awesome promo codes these past few days (diorlove, vibhg, almostvib)?!?! lol.

:heart:

Cza

DTalksAll

I love my BBFF's! I think we really need to start planning that vay cay ASAP :smileywink: 

kenny

The reason I fell in love with BT, was because it is such a positive, supportive community of fellow beauty junkies. Most understand that makeup is more than a superficial thing. While sometimes it is great to have opinions voiced, because clearly they DO have an influence (hence the Rouge program), sometimes people seem to beat a topic to death. Let's just breathe and get back to what BT really is about!

BlushHoarder

I love BT! I have frequented many a message board and this one has been by far the best board for... welll... everything!

I am grateful I found BT and this wonderful community of helpful and fun people.

Thank you!

SydBristow

I love the idea of being positive! I'll make my comments about Sephora and the wonderful community here. It wasn't that long ago I rarely bothered to do my makeup and my fine hair was limp and shapeless. Over time I have added to my collection of makeup and enjoy the few moments of creativity I get each day to apply it, then feel so much better about myself for the rest of the day. My unremarkable hair has been brought to life with the right products. I feel and look different. I'm sure I don't need to explain to anyone here how exciting it is on those days that you're waiting for that magical box to arrive with new beauty goodies. :smileyhappy: I also love the community, there are so many generous people who take their time to help others with questions or advice. Sorry for anyone having a tough week, just remember it's almost Friday, hope you have a SPECTACULAR weekend!!! :smileyhappy:
beautylovingirl

All I can say is let's EVERYONE who replies on this post remember it's for POSITIVE only and hopefully it will run over onto other post you include yourself in or start.:smileywink:

CzaCee

I'm so sorry that you're having a tough week. If it makes you feel any better, here's a virtual hug from me to you. *huuug

Yes, let's all forget all these drama and just shop our hearts away here at Sephora!! :smileyhappy:

:heart:

Cza

jaimelove

oh yes.gif

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Gotta love me some DT.  Have you seen his episode of "Who Do You Think You Are?" - the original UK version of the TLC show where celebrities trace their ancestry?  He's also brilliant in the stage production of Much Ado about Nothing (a modern adaptation) 

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

I HAVE NOT! where can i find this? must see! 

have you been watching broadchurch? i bought the season pass on amazon prime. i love watching him in a role that is so different from the doctor! and it doesn't hurt that arthur darvill is a part of the cast, too. love me some rory! there are two other cast members that were in single episodes of who, but both of them (along with arthur) were only in episodes with 11, and now are on a show with 10 :smileyvery-happy: and one of them just happens to be david bradley, the man who played both argus filch in harry potter and the late walder frey on game of thrones! love him! 

i get way too excited about these things :smileyvery-happy: 

kimchikween

Watching Broadchurch..um yes!  I'm a self-declared anglophile (love all things English/British..esp TV and Movies)

You can find the Who Do You Think You Are episode on you tube...regarding him in Much Ado..there are some clips out there.  My friend had the DVD (he was in the London for a bit earlier this year).

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

eek! thank you :smileyvery-happy: 

i am right there with you on the all things english. i've even got my home picked out in the english countryside for when we win the lottery! my boyfriend says he's not moving there with me, but i just tell him that's fine, the kids and i can head there ourselves and i'll marry tennant and arthur danvill. the can be my brother husbands! haha

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

I was so stupid to turn down an opportunity to work in England...well, there's still time!

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

oh my. i am ashamed. 

tsk tsk tsk.

violalea

Smiling and hugging :smileyhappy:.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 100 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat