bgirling

Football anyone?

Because it's the official start of the season, I was just wondering how you ladies and gents support your team or if you have any rituals?  

I plan on trying my hand at different nail art (aside from wearing my requisite Ward jersey)

LKuhle

Re: Football anyone?

I'm a 49ers fan and just got the new Julep shade Karmen which is red with gold shimmer... perfect for my football season! Unfortunately, that's the extent of my "nail art" ability hahaha.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

I am a sports nut and love football and baseball! I was actually into basketball but now my passion is in baseball. But since the season is winding down, I like LKuhle am rooting for my 49ers to get to the Superbowl again! And i'll have some fab red and gold nails along for the ride! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Candy357

I dunno, but I am obsessed with Staley the bear, so I collect everything about him lol

But I don't really watch or root for the Bears LOL

I also obsess over the Lions mascot. So I am a Mascot supporter :smileytongue: I love mascots!!!!

waterbaby1981

(0) Hearts

I did a mani/pedi during the Ducks/Virginia game, but not Duck colors in green and gold.  I figured Ashley wearing an UO Ducks onesie covered it for both of us. :smileywink:

roxystar4

I wear UT color inspired eyeshadow to the games and often times I paint my nails & toes the UT bright orange

photo-132.JPG

AshOtto

(0) Hearts

Lovely Nails!! im an Eagles fan (please tune to ESPN right now lol ive been yelling at my TV all night) unfortunately their colors...the awkward green is a hard color to find. My next nail color will def be a fall-like green in their honor. Thanks for sharing this post. i LOVE football. MNF is here!!!!

nichelle02

I didn't do anything for yesterday as my team (poor Vikings) were away. I have season tickets and will be in purple for the home games. The biggest deal, however, is that in less than 3 weeks I'l be in London to see them play the Steelers at Wembley.

So, I bought a new polish! I'm going to wear Chanel Taboo.I love this purple so it will now be my Vikings purple. I just need to add gold.

S159583_XLARGE.jpg

I want to do a special manicure but I haven't figured out exactly what I'm going to do yet. Maybe this?

Chanel_Taboo_2_coats_&_Delight_1.JPG

LKuhle

(0) Hearts

I just bought Taboo and can't wait to use it!

bgirling

(0) Hearts

Love that Taboo!!  And I am so beyond jealous that you will be able to see that game in London!!!!  (Even if you're rooting for the wrong team)  :smileywink:

malday

(0) Hearts

I'll be doing my mom's nails soon using Denver Bronco colors: Orange, white and blue (royal for old school colors, navy for current)

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I had my nails blue & maze on Saturday for the Michigan game, & took off the polish after they won. I left them bare for the Giants game... maybe it would have helped them not suck butt! 

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

Cute!  however nothing I could do would help the Browns. Ugh!  At least I still have the Texans. (Born in CLE, raised in Houston).

Esdee

I don't really go for football, but hoo doggie, watch out once hockey season kicks off again!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Yay! Who will you be cheering for this year?

Esdee

Leafs, baby!  I'm a glutton for punishment.  :smileyvery-happy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I'd be a huge hypocrite if I made any comments in that regard after suffering through the last million terrible Oilers seasons, hahaha. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Super Cute!

starletta8

Nice! I did Julep Catrina (a marigold) shade, with Chanel Black Satin accents.

Too bad our manis were more fabulous than the Steelers today then. Sigh.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • malday
    • waterbaby1981
    • dianabt
    • roxystar4
    • BeautyJunkie325