Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
Anonymous Insider

Food Diary what did you eat todayPlus the health and weight loss Thread

This is really for health purposes I'am trying to keep better track of what I eat because otherwise I dont remember unless I write it down.This is not promoting eating disorders in anyway I'am 5'8 135 pounds currently and trying to get down to around 110 - 120 pounds overall.I'am in my 20s so my BMI is average I used to be super skinny so I kinda want to get back to the weight I was .I 'am not overweight now by any means but I really want to cut back on junk foods , pizza , cheesefries , cheeseburgers , doritos well you get the idea lol I eat out a lot.I'am type 1 diabetic so if I do consume sugar its to stabilize my blood sugar and not go unconcious, I dont really have a choice but to have sugar if I dont eat a regular sized meal.If I dont eat I could die so I cant really fast or do crazy juice diets or anything that normal people can do when they dont eat meals throughout the day , I always need to eat after I give myself insulin so every meal I have to eat something.Its a lot harder to lose weight being type 1 diabetic because the insulin makes you gain weight.Yeah so the medication doesnt make things easier.I have been on a diet since last yr and I have lost weight from where I originally started at.I started at 146 pounds I think its been a while .... I dont really record my weight loss as well as I should.I only check the scale once a week.I also have cheat days where one day out of the week I eat whatever I want.

Breakfast - apple and cinnamon oatmeal , Coke with sugar only because I know breakfast is the one meal I eat the less 

Lunch - Had to stop by burger king we took all day to pick up the new puppy and we were out in the middle of no where.I didnt even eat my whole small french fries and I only had like half my bacon cheeseburger whopper and diet coke

- spicy dipping sauce for french fries had that though

Dinner - Birds eye mushroom rice 

sparkling ice drink its just carbonated water

Snacks - healthy fruit snacks , some chocolate , reeses peanut butter egg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Food Diary what did you eat todayPlus the health and weight loss Thread

130.0 pounds was my last weigh in.I checked it on saturday morning.I have a virus and I wasnt given any medication for it. The lady told me to just use over the counter drugs so that could be affecting my weight loss as of recently.Because when I do get sick even a common cold to a normal person thats not the end of the world but  its a big deal because my blood sugar goes high and I have no appetite so I dont really eat much and I still need to give myself insulin 4times a day sooo yeah not too fun.I was glad I lost weight I just hope it stays that way.I dont wanna gain the 5 pounds back.

Apparently a sinus infection is way worse than the sinus infections I used to have in the past and involve a lot of coughing up actual mucus and seeing the mucus in my mouth and gagging it out really disgusting.Lets just say I hate the person who gave this to me over a holiday weekend and wish them all the sickness in the world.People who come into work sick = complete bleeps lol.

Anonymous Insider

I find it odd that no ones writing and people just creep on the thread to see what I eat or how much I weigh lol. Health and fitness or trying to lose weight I thought would be more popular of a thread but I guess not .I expected people to share their weight loss goals and health / fitness or anything really lol but whatever.

Anyways I lost another pound I'am 134.2 pounds so pretty close to even losing another pound.I'am pretty happy about that because losing weight is hard it took me a lot to even get to the point I'am at now.I still have a long way to go but soo excited right now and happy with the results.Success lol.

Todays my cheat day so I'am going to olive garden for dinner and eating everything lol.

Breakfast - Apple cinnamon oatmeal 

Propel fitness water grape flavor

Anonymous Insider

I was shocked to see that I actually maintained / almost lost weight after eating wendys 4 for 4 junior bacon cheeseburgers , fries and nuggets this week and two slices of pizza.I kinda wasnt dieting all week really so back on my diet again today.I 'am currently 135.4 pounds.So I pretty much lost another pound without trying which is pretty sweet.But I did get a puppy so I take at least one walk a day after dinner sometimes two walks a day.I have been getting some exercise in after work since the dog needs to go out.

Breakfast - Apple and cinnamon oatmeal with some honey drizzled on top of it to give me some sugar.

Sparking ice drink its just carbonated water the kiwi strawberry flavor it has a ton of vitamins , minerals and 50 mg . of green tea extract so its not soda 

Lunch -  Lean cuisine ceasar chicken I dont eat the chicken in frozen meals it just tastes weird to me.I ate the pasta though and added some butter and salt , pepper to taste

Lemonade sparkling ice drink 0 calories

Dinner - Organic Macaroni and Cheese bought this from target its called to back to nature its just the boxed stuff like kraft but better for you.I didnt have organic milk / butter but its still healthy pasta and cheese

Snacks - some mini chocolate pretzels the ones with salt on them Flipz brand , A string cheese stick the mozzarella kind

I kinda ate some nacho cheese doritos I caved into temptation shouldnt of done it but my dinners organic so ... hopefully I will lose a full pound by tomorrow I'am hoping

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing