carrierose

First time as a bridesmaid!

[ Edited ]

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

I wanted to share some pics from the weekend; it was my first time as a bridesmaid. :smileyhappy:  This was for my brother's wedding; I am on the left of both and my younger sister is on the right.  I was SO happy my skin was cleared up and my makeup went on (mostly) without a hitch.  Some staples from my makeup bag were:

-Sephora primer (it was a sample, and spf free)

-Revlon ColorStay foundation mixed with NARS Illuminator in Laguna

-UD 24/7 concealer

-NARS loose powder

-MUFE finishing powder

-NARS Orgasm blush

-Benefit Girl Meets Pearl

-UD E/S primer in Sin

-UD 24/7 liner in Perversion for tightlining

-UD E/S in Bootycall/Mushroom/Pistol/Foxy

-UD 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy

-UD 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion

-MUFE Aqua Brow

-Too Faced Better than False Lashes

-Ardell individual false lashes

-Dior Extase mascara

-NARS Pure Matte lipstick in Montego Bay

Oh and yes, I am 5 months pregnant. :smileyhappy:

berniebeauty

Re: First time as a bridesmaid!

You both look so good! I love the dresses, they are absolutely flattering :smileyhappy: I also love the gorgeous bouquets 

~We are all beautiful~

katie1724

You both look so beautiful!! Congratulations, too, about the baby -- how exciting! :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Awwww, I can tell what a lovely day it was from your smiles!!!! BTW, congrats on the little one on the way soon!!! :smileyvery-happy: Boy or girl??

Love how your make up was simple and didn't look overdone or take away attention from your hair or dress. It compliments everything really well and that color looks stunning on you!

carrierose

(0) Hearts

Little boy :smileyhappy:  Luke Thomas

It was a fantastic day; I wish I could relive it!!

janinebt

You look stunning carrierose! It's almost hard to believe you're using all of those products you look so natural and refreshed :smileyhappy:. Congrats to your brother and to you on your pregnancy!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

Very pretty! I love the dresses and the makeup looks flawless, thanks for sharing with us! Looks like you had a great time too :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
pinklissamel

Beautiful!!! Purple is definately your color!!

onomotopoeia9

I'm usually not too quick to say this, but honestly, I think you guys look amazinnng! I'm especially digging your hairdo :smileyhappy: actually, scratch that - the whole get-up is awesome. Your hired to do my makeup for my next occasion!

carrierose

(0) Hearts

Thanks!!  I was inspired by Jessica Alba's braided updo.  And I was so lucky that my makeup went on well, and my skin was clear...I had been stressing so much about it!

beautylovingirl

You look really gorgeous! You have that glow!

ContentlyKayKay

Gorgeous!! Um... I hope I look that stinkin cute when I'm 5 months preggo! (I'm not preggo at all, just saying in the future :smileywink: ).

carrierose

(0) Hearts

Aww, thanks so much!!

sephoralovex

You both look gorgeous! The dresses are beautiful :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

you look great! Love those Ardell Indiv false lashes! They look natural but beautiful

carrierose

(0) Hearts

They really are awesome!  My sister (in the pic) is getting married in August and yesterday was her first time trying them, and she will be using them for her wedding.

roxystar4

I like them so much better than strip lashes.  My husband doesnt really like the dramatic look of most strip lashes & always says "what about those other single lashes- those look better".

Congrats to your sister! I hope her wedding planning goes smoothly and that you have fun at her wedding.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoralovex
    • carrierose
    • dianabt
    • berniebeauty
    • janinebt