glossyguru

First Makeup from Sephora

[ Edited ]

I was looking through my makeup and saw in the back of my drawer was an eyeshadow trio. It hadn't been touched in forever. I pulled it out and looked at it more closely. It was the first makeup product from Sephora that I have ever owned. It was an eyeshadow trio in the shade pixie. I looked and they don't sell it anymore. The closest thing that they have is the Sephora Eyeshadow Trio in Sunset.

s1400076-main-hero.jpg

What was your first makeup product from Sephora? It doesn't have to be the Sephora brand like mine was, just the first product that you bought from the Sephora store.

vanillammm

Re: First Makeup from Sephora

My first Sephora purchase was a Hard Candy eyeshadow quad in techno. Oh how I miss the upscale hard candy line, the walmart version just isn't as luxurious.

HC_techno.jpg

kenny

I still have a few of these kicking around! When Sephora was dropping them, my sister and I went crazy buying a whole bunch of their palettes

nebel

OMG i remember these!! I had a whole bunch of them!

vanillammm

(0) Hearts

I still have a few. I hung on to them because the colors were so unique (even now) and the quality is still amazing - even 15 years later....

wingatprsct

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I had been looking for a replacement lipstick for a discontinued color from a drugstore brand.  I had tried all the makeup counters in dept stores at my nearest shopping mall with no luck.  Someone told me about Sephora in a larger city.  I took my empty container and found Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Chai.  It is still one of my "go to" everyday lipsticks.  One year later, I was thrilled when they opened a SeJCP at my nearest mall.

Smashbox - Be Legendary Lipstick

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I got a bare essentials starter kit either my freshman or sophomore year of high school from Sephora and I barely used it for the first like year and a half I had it.

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

My first purchase period was actually a perfume sampler kit my sister wanted for Christmas a few years ago.  I thought it was so nice, I picked up an extra one for myself!

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

My first purchase was the Naked2 Palette and Sephora Collection Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45. And it was an online purchase. :heart:

roseate

(0) Hearts

My first purchases were:

Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer

PAPERSELF Deer & Butterfly Eyelashes

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I remember the first time I ever ordered from Sephora it was for my birthday ( can't remember how old I was turning) and it was one of those Sephora sets that has a bunch of shadows, glosses, blushes and bronzers. Looking back I wish I would have gotten something else, but I was so happy with it at the time lol.

Mollycj

(0) Hearts

I really want to try Sunset. I really love the look of neutral browns with a little pink. But my first was Bare Minerals, which was in seventh grade.

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

My first purchases from Sephora were: 

UD's ammo eye palette

UD's 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Perversion

Joise Maran's magic marker lip & cheek stain

And now i'm hooked lol

Esdee

(0) Hearts

At the very end of July, I decided I was going to start my skin care regimen and beauty routine completely from scratch.  I chose the SiJCP that's close to me as the place to get a makeover done, and figured I'd just buy everything she used on me.  As a result, my first Sephora purchase was *huge*, including MUFE foundation in both liquid and powder, several brushes, FAB's skin care line, UD's Naked 2 palette, Kat Von D's concealer, some Sephora lip creme and blush, and a slew of samples.  I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but those are the items I still use on a daily basis, so they stick out in my head.  Well, not the Naked palette, I've been using Tarte's Night-to-Day palette lately.

Then I got home and found out about VIB, how I was less than $150 away from it, and the BT forums, and the rest is history!

solveig

(0) Hearts

I think my first purchase included Buxom mascara and Sephora concealer. It also might have included Clinique powder which I later passed on to my mom, since the shade was all wrong for me.

hydee77

(0) Hearts

I was just thinking of this the other day, my first makeup purchase from Sephora was a Too Faced "Beauty in a Box". 

melisa16

(0) Hearts

My first purchase, well actually my mom had bought it for me, was NARS lip lacquer in Chelsea Girls!

swfupload_5404805681784712867.jpg

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

my first purchase was a rouge shine lipstick, from  there i got into Nars products

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • glossy
    • kenny
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat
    • ashhay
    • melisa16