ilovetopurplefy

Finding Nemo sequel: Finding Dory

Hi ladies! Hope you are all doing well! Did you all hear the new about the Finding Nemo sequel yet?!  It's coming out November 2015.  I'm am soooo excited! :smileyvery-happy: Finding Nemo was the movie of my childhood and they are finally coming out with a sequel after 10 years of waiting for the news of it. Ellen DeGeneres was excited that the sequel was going to happen because she's been waiting for it. All the characters from the first movie will be in it according to the press release I read.  Is anyone else excited for it?

broadwaybarbie

Re: Finding Nemo sequel: Finding Dory

(0) Hearts

I am SO excited (because Im a certified Disney freak!!) but also very catious and not too sure...sequels just never live up to the orignial....except Princess Diaries 2; I loved that one!!! :smileyhappy: Anyone else agree?!

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Awww.... YAY findig Dory I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!! I loved Finding Nemo !!!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@Kimmi1115- I'm so glad you love them:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

thCA13HIK2.jpgI love finding Nemo and now I'm going to love finding Dory!!! YAY:smileytongue:

thCA0BKULU.jpgTHESE PICTURES ARE FOR YOU KIMMI BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE YOU SMILE ^.^

kimmi1115

I love those!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."

I loved Finding Nemo!!!  I cannot wait for Finding Dory!  Because of that movie, clownfish are Nemos and sturgeon fish (I think that's right....maybe...) are Dory Fish lol.  

arielaaaaaaaa

I can't wait!!! Finding nemo was such a good movie! And i Love Ellen as Dory! She's so great!

kalex

My daughter pretty much had that Finding Nemo on replay when she was 2.  I was so sick of it that I didn't watch it for years but I like it again now. 

I hadn't heard about a new one.  2015 is too long away!  Why tease us like that?  It's just mean.

I'm looking forward the next Despicable Me.  Lord how I love that movie!

ilovetopurplefy

Same here! I can't wait for Despicable Me 2 to come to theaters this summer! I love Despecable Me so much that I want my own Minion.

lylysa

Agnes!!!!! 

swfupload_5656894988026949032.gif

ilovetopurplefy

IT"S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

I had her singing the "Unicorn Song" as my ringtone for the longest time!

veevali

Love it! Use to sing the song to myself when I was washing the dishes. Can't wait for both sequels!

janinebt

We were just talking about this in the office yesterday! I love Pixar movies, they always have fantastic storylines. Nemo is one of my favorites, so it'll be great to revisit that world.

Wonder how they'll tie in the dental office fish to the story if all of the characters ultimately end up in the sequel.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lylysa

I can't wait!!! I'm an Ellen fan and I loved Finding Nemo!

Her character was truly brought to life by her and I couldn't imagine anyone else as Dory!

bananachoox3

I love Ellen too, not so much when her videos stops me from doing my homework though.

ilovetopurplefy

Same here! Ellen made me laugh so hard as Dory. If they casted anyone else as Dory, there would be mutiny, ahahaha. :smileyhappy:

MoreGun89

The first movie, guy's wife is murder by a serial killer leaving his child physically slightly disabled.  His child is then kidnapped and he requires the help of a mentally disabled woman to find his son.

The second movie is going to be epic, Marlin's like a clownfish Liam Neeson! :smileyvery-happy:

ilovetopurplefy

I never thought of it that way! OMG :smileysurprised: Now it makes perfect sense!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 51 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • kalex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • kimmi1115
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • ilovetopurplefy