February Favorites!

bananachoox3

February Favorites!

[ Edited ]

I have quite a few here. Its not quite the end of February yet but I couldn't wait to share with you all.

Lorac Unzipped Palette I've been reaching this palette a lot this month. Has a great mix of colors and finish. This palette had about 3 matte shades and the rest are satin finish. I can say this is an alternative to UD Naked palettes. This palette was about 40 dollars and it has great pigmentation and overall a great product to have in your collection.

Maybelline Rocket Mascara I generally love Maybelline's Mascara. I feel like they are one drug store brand that do not disappoint when it comes to their mascara. I love the brush, no clumps and it gives volume. This was about 7 dollars at my local drugstore. Pick this up the next time you're there.

Stila Liquid Eyeliner in Dark Brown I've been reaching my dark brown eyeliner a lot more than my regular black. This does not make it as dramatic as the black one, and I like how I can wear it with anything. $20

Kat Von D Makeup Spray I usually use the UD De Slick, but I heard great reviews on here from mods so I had to get it. Glad I did, overall I think it does a better job at making my makeup stay in place and thank god for this product, because this past week been snowing. Even after shoveling the snow in the snow storm, my make was still in place. $24

Hourglass Ambient Lightening Powder in Dim Light This has become one of my favorite powder to use. I noticed that my face isn't as oily than before. I used this as an all over the face powder to set my foundation. This gives my face a nice soft focus. There are 6 different powders that does different effects. Be careful, some powder do contain shimmers, like Radiance. For those who have oily type skin, I suggest either Diffused or Dim, and maybe Moonlight I want to get Moon light or Diffused next. $45

Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful Great pigmentation and lasting power. I love love blushes. These are ones that I recommend if you want your blush to stay on. $26

Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Spice Spice Baby These are one of the most moisturizing lipstick out there. They have great color payoff and feels great on the lips. For only $21, these beat some of the other name brands that cost a lot more than 21.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Because of the cold weather again I have to keep my face moisturized or else its not going to be pretty. I love how it makes my skin super soft after applying. $49.50

Glam Glow I've been using this since the beginning of the month, started off using it once a week, then increased to twice a week. This really improved my skin, hyper pigmentation is almost gone! I have a few dark spots left. I like to apply this on at night and left it sit for about 20 minutes and then cleanse it off. My skin feels softer after application and better. $69

Escada Cherries in the Air Smells like cherries at first then settles down to a nice soft scent. It last quite some time before it disappeared. Got complaints on this perfume. Get it before its out of stock! $20 for travel size/$56 full size. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray I don't have curly hair, I have naturally straight hair. Some days when I feel like my hair needs some umph, I pull my hair into a bun and spray this onto my hair. While I get ready I let it sit and after I'm ready to go, I take out the bun and my hair has volume and a bit wavy. Love it. $25

Non-Beauty

Favorite Drinks:

Milk Tea Bubble Tea I've been craving for one since the beginning of the month. I got it and then I couldn't stop drinking it. Its so good.

Starbucks Green Tea Frap I love anything that is green tea and this is no exception. Even though it is cold outside, I still sneak in this drink once and in a while.

Song:

Wanted by Hunter Hayes I discovered this song once again from shuffling through my iPod. Now I know why I fell in love with this song in the beginning. I usually don't listen to country but this song is too darn good to pass up.

Boy, was that a long post. I hope you all had fun reading and I hope you all share what was your favorites in February.

bananachoox3

Re: February Favorites!

(0) Hearts

I should stick to one, LOL except its hard just to pick one!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • jxw200
    • kimmi1115
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler