melissa93

Favorite youtube beauty gurus/vloggers

hey so 

I'm bored

watching random make up videos

because my favorites haven't posted anything recently or I've already seen them. 

I personally love Wayne Goss (who doesn't), Jaclyn Hill, itsjudytime (not her vlog though!), Lauren Curtis, thestylediet(I love the family's vlog as well), vintageortacky, ChloeMorello, charismastar, goldiestarling, and allurabeauty. I know that's a lot but I dunno, I seem to not get annoyed by these people. I feel like some of the others are just well annoying! To each it's own but I'm curious to see who everyone else likes and follows! 

:smileyhappy:

ghkim

Re: Favorite youtube beauty gurus/vloggers

(0) Hearts

love lisa eldridge and wayne goss. does anyone here also watch carly musleh? i can't get enough of her voice/accent. i literally watch her videos every night before going to sleep because they relax me. highly recommend.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Tanya Burr and Sam and Nic from pixiwoo

paigecey07

(0) Hearts

My top are
smokeypinkleopard - shes so gorgeous and has the best style and winged eyeliner, not to mention shes hilar
hellokatyxo - she seems like such a real, nice girl and her videos are so insperational
laurenbeautyy - she is honestly one of the prettiest, most talented girls on YT 

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

GlamourWonderland (so underrated but I really enjoy her videos!)

zoella280390 

MakeupByAlli

chelsimadonna

Annie Jaffrey (used to be my #1 fave until she started doing body pictures and constantly talking about diet/food just seems like she is showing off, idk).

missglamorazzi

Arden Rose

essiebutton

eleventhgorgeous

emilynoel83 (does a lot with dupes, swatches & drugstore)

melmphs

beautybaby44

leighannsays

Casey Holmes (looks like Brit Spears)

TheBubbleGumPrincess ( cruelty free)

amarixe

kandee johnson

meghanrosette (such pretty hair!!)

Smaller channels that I enjoy:

abrunetteduet 

thekristenkchannel

GladazzleBeauty

Via Zan

StyleByLucci (fashion)

BeautyByAndriana

poemelyric

(0) Hearts

I love Beat Face Honey... she's my fave...

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Besides for all of the great ideas mentioned, I also love videos by Mario Dedivanovic.

DrWould

[ Edited ]

I used to watch a lot of JuicyStar07 but over the past couple of years her videos have become just advertising products that companies are paying her to make videos about :/ 
My new favorite is Leighannsays. She's so real and entertaining - Her personality is so likeable! 

poshified

She and her sister Elle promote Skylark products like no tomorrow!

DrWould

(0) Hearts

Haha I know! That's why I stopped watching. They just don't seem genuine anymore. 

dcbrunette

Lisa Eldridge is brilliant - her videos are professional quality, she gets right to the instruction (no endless yapping), tells you exactly the products she is using, and has the best accent.  Love her.

poshified

(0) Hearts

She's so classy!

CzaCee

i'm adding Chloe Morello on my list. gahddddddd. she's so freaking gorgeousssss! srsly, she can pass up as a VS Angel. oh and she kinda looks like Leighton Meester.

i wish i can have her face and bodehhhhh!!

alright, time to hit the gym and stop being lazy with all my skin care rituals. lol. :smileyhappy:

melissa93

(0) Hearts

haha thanks for reminding me about the gym! I almost forgot >.>

Luxeface86

(0) Hearts

I'm an absolute YouTube addict... so here goes my list:

Lisa Eldridge

Tanya Burr

Pixiwoo

EmilyNoel83

ViviannaDoesMakeup

Essiebutton

SprinkleofGlitter

Zoella280390 

Chloe Morello -- I seriously love her. I want to be friends in RL.

AmodelRecommends

MichellePhan

FleurDeForce -- although with how much she checks herself out in the camera CONSTANTLY I find her videos end up bothering me a lot. But somehow I still like them.

JLovesMac1

MakeupByTiffanyD

Those are pretty much all my beauty faves. I also love AnneOrShine for her style tastes and CarahAmelie for her hair tutorials (and LetsMakeItup1).

So that's a lot. But my feed is always fresh. :smileyvery-happy:

melissa93

(0) Hearts

Chloe is a doll and I like how she noticed that a high percentage of her viewers are Arab and is making videos for Eid :smileyhappy:

DrWould

(0) Hearts

Oooh special Eid videos?! I've never watched Chloe's videos but I will def look her up now! 

PoshDarling

(0) Hearts

Wayne Goss and Lisa Eldridge are my absolute favorites. Both so talented!

Slightly off topic but is anyone else obsessed with the "Empties" videos a lot of YouTubers are doing lately? I always love knowing what products people actually finish and if they would repurchase.

halloweenbaby36

(0) Hearts

Pearypie! She doesn't post a ton but she's one of my absolute favorites. I like her so much because she's actually a makeup artist (unlike some self proclaimed gurus) and the way she can transform herself or others with makeup is amazing. She isn't super popular on YouTube yet but she has half a million followers on instagram lol :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

i have so many. sephora, nordstrom and youtube practically make my life less boring. lol.

so anyway, on to the list:

missglamorazzi

lisa eldridge

wayne goss

macbarbie07

beautybaby44

dulcecandy87

essie button

tanya burr

fleurdeforce

janinebt

I don't really watch as many beauty youtube videos as I use to years ago. I find it annoying that most promote heaps of products that they may not necessarily like just because the brands ask them too : /. I do prefer the occasional home decor/lifestyle video to pass the time.

My favorite youtube people are:

TheCherryDollFace (she does amazing vintage hair tutorials and vintage clothing website reviews)

PinupDoll (also a really great vintage lifestyle youtuber)

MissChevious

AFabLife (overall just a really great channel for home DIY on a dime, fashion looks, and more)

MakeupGeek

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon