kalex

Favorite part of your day

I was just sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee and scrolling through the threads and I realized that is my favorite part of the day.  My first cup of coffee and reading (blogs, newspaper, or emails depending)!

What's yours?  A morning shower... a cup of tea before bed? 

sephoralovex

Re: Favorite part of your day

Favorite part of the day would probably be getting into bed and watching a movie or something and falling asleep. It has become my routine lately and it's very calming. It's the time where i dont need to think about anything and relax

arielaaaaaaaa

My Favorite part of the day is washing my face at night! Something about it calms me, and i usually do a Fresh Rose mask every other night or every night! So calming and relaxing. Then i come on Beauty Talk!

kalex

@makeupobsessed - Yes!  That's a very close second for me (as long as you add in a glass of red wine!)

beautylovingirl

Mine is definitely night after my husband and little boy go to bed because I always stay up later doing something. Just the quiet time after a hectic day is the best.

dianabt

I love early mornings. I live right by the beach and hear that fog horn all the time- walking my dog outside I can see the Golden Gate Bridge pretty close up (on a nice day!) and I never get tired of that. :smileywink: plus my otherwise busy neighborhood is SO nice and quiet!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ContentlyKayKay

Great question!! I really love mornings since I'm a morning person but oddly I think one of my favorite times of day is driving home from work in the late afternoon. I'm listening to my favorite radio talk show, wrapped up a day of work and heading home and excited to see my fiance and kitties. Especially Friday rides home because it's the weeeeekend! And like yesterday, it was GORGEOUS outside so I had my windows down driving. Seattle is beautiful right now! :smileyhappy:

Titian06

[ Edited ]

Probably when I walk in the door after work and my two cats are there to greet me.  It's so nice to know they miss me and are glad to see me!

bananachoox3

Morning, just because I love eating breakfast. Plus it starts your day. 

makeupobesessed

My favorite part of the day would have to be at night, after I get my kids in bed, dinners all cleaned up, and its time to read or watch my tv shows.  I can breathe without having to get up and do something for someone, just be able to relax.

starletta8

Definitely not the morning! Most mornings, its before sunrise, which is never a happy time.

Probably the moments when I'm washing my face at the end of the day- or when I walk in the door after a long day at work.

MoreGun89

Morning for sure!  Shower, breakfast, cartoons and forums :smileyhappy:. And tea if I have the time, my favorite is Market Spice, but my roomie calls it voom voom tea, super caffeinated!  oh and waking up next to the fiancé, it's happy :smileyhappy: especially if I get to share tea with him and my roomie! :smileyvery-happy:

dannyc

Morning coffee reading blogs. That first sip of a good cup of coffee fixes everything for a bout 5 minutes. Then I see my to-do list and freak out :smileysurprised:

makeupmaven

But so nice to make those to-do lists/ update them as you get stuff done! If I have a list, I can make it happen/ prioritize!

kenny

Definitely the morning! I love sitting down with a cup of coffee and reading beauty blogs. It's so relaxing and gets you in a good mood for the day

prettyinpa

I'm with you on the early AM being my favorite time of day. Just home from an invigorating run (or horse ride, depending on the weather), cup of hot tea and bowl of cereal, yum. So peaceful, relaxing, stress free time of day.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 84 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • dannyc