roxystar4

Favorite Teas

I know we've had tea threads in the past but I wanted to start a new one (I like different teas depending on the season).  Here are two I have been in love with!

photo-196 2.jpg

The white chocolate was an impulse buy, but I'm in love with it. A little almond milk and a spoonful of honey! yummy.

The Healthy Skin tea is great too (gotta love vanilla & cinnamon)!

What teas have you all been loving the past few months?

tehprincessjenn

Re: Favorite Teas

I really miss the Biglow Raspberry Royale Tea... hard to find these days. 

IllegallyBlonde

I'm a Teavana fan... but man I CANNOT resist chai anything. Any brand. Any place. Just put chai in my mouth, thank you.

ladymeag

My favorite teas come from Market Spice tea in Seattle. I buy loose and have a variety of steeping devices depending on the tea and cup. They can be ordered online - their signature tea is cinnamon-orange and delightful. Their Earl Grey and breakfast teas are amazing. Green tea that's wonderful. 

upload_126168907788226538.jpg

My exception is for iced tea, I prefer Luzianne. 

upload_6762492005253787888.jpg

midnightangel

Huge fan of Celestial Seasonings!

Some of my favorites are Honey Vanilla Chamomile, Bengal Spice, and all of the chai & Zinger varieties. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

I'm a huge fan of Honey Vanilla Chamomile too midnight :smileyhappy: 

mdelrosario91

My all time favorite tea is Sleepytime Tea from Celestial Seasonings. I take it with two teaspoons of honey. It's soooo relaxing, and just makes me mellow! I also love their Sleepytime Extra.. I drink it when I have a clinical rotation and need to get to bed NOW..hehe. 

upload_1763101138441849835.jpg

upload_8939114594517676022.gif

feline5190

I'm not a big tea person (haven't found a ton that I like), but I'm going to try some of these.  Is the White Chocolate Obsession a special release for Valentine's Day?  Where did you find it? 

MikuNerd65

[ Edited ]

Every time I go to a Chinese restaurant I love the tea that they serve...don't know where to get it, or what it's called. All I know is that it's delicious! Teavana has some pretty good teas too...but too expensive.

AlisG

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I think sometimes you can get different ones.. My family usually orders "tie kwan yin" oolong if that helps :smileyhappy:

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

never heard of that...but I'll try that.

AlisG

OH MAN! This post is right up my alley! I have sooo many teas!
My all-time favourite tea is Guangzhou Milk Oolong (which is funny because my mom is originally from there)... It smells so creamy even though it is just an oolong tea. It's a little bit pricey.. but if it sounds good I totally recommend it! I've only tried the one available from DavidsTea.. But I'm on the hunt to find as many sources to try as I can. 
I haven't been buying much lately, because well.. I'll show you (this isn't even all of it, hah!)Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 8.17.16 PM.png

lilahtov

[ Edited ]

My all-time favorite is Capitol Teas' Roasted Almond. I am a tea hoarder--an entire drawer in my desk is dedicated to it, but that's my fave. My other is a cocoa-infused Rooibos from Palais des Thés called Mélange du Cap. Yum!!

This morning, I started my day with Irish Rum Cream (non-alcoholic, don't get any ideas :smileywink:), also from Capitol Teas.

haidy

Yay, tea! I love Numi. My favourite is Earl Grey with a bit of milk in the morning as a coffee substitute.

miabt

Besides being a makeup lover, I'm a complete tea fanatic!  I'm sure my collection (from David's Tea, Lupicia, Tevana & other random ones I just cant resist) consists of more than 20 different blends or flavors.  If you were to ask my honey, he'd agree that my tea selection is comparable to my lip product stash.... spilling out everywhere!  I'll have to try to remember to take a picture of it & my fav flavors.  A honey jasmine milk tea or a pineapple kona pop/blueberry bliss (Teavana) is among my most brewed :smileywink:

xo, Mia 

tehprincessjenn

(0) Hearts

Lupicia has some great customer service! The closest one to me is in Santa Clara though. :smileysad: My mom says tea and gourmet food and drink makes me the happiest. 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Would love to see a picture Mia :smileyhappy:

jojobe

I like herbal traditions nighty night, Throat coat and eater's digest. I love the orange tea by TAZO and Bigelow green tea mint

kellsmuneoka

All my teas are from Tazo so nothing fancy. I just thought it would be better to make my own Passion fruit iced tea instead of buying a venti one from starbucks for 5 dollars. I can't drink hot tea...only the free ones from Chinese restaurants.

serioustree

OMG... You know what I've been looking for?! A teapot for my desk! Do you use one? If you do, where'd you get it? ... It's so difficult finding an adorable tea pot.  

BeautyJunkie325

I've always loved teas, but after visiting my cousin in San Francisco a few years ago I became obsessed. She is a big tea lover and I tried a few I'd never had before. Now I have loose teas, tea bags, rock sugar, etc. it's a little crazy.  I miss having my morning and evening tea when I'm not home. I love mixing different Teavana blends together. I feel like I'm having a cocktail some mornings. :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 93 replies
  • 142 hearts
  • 42 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • chupi
    • tehprincessjenn
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • malday