roxystar4

Favorite Teas

I know we've had tea threads in the past but I wanted to start a new one (I like different teas depending on the season).  Here are two I have been in love with!

photo-196 2.jpg

The white chocolate was an impulse buy, but I'm in love with it. A little almond milk and a spoonful of honey! yummy.

The Healthy Skin tea is great too (gotta love vanilla & cinnamon)!

What teas have you all been loving the past few months?

LindenAnn

Re: Favorite Teas

Made it home through the snow, and am drinking a small pot of Tazo Zen (green tea/spearmint/lemongrass blend). mmmmmm.....:heart:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

mmmmmm !

earpoker

Teavana's My Morning Mate!!!  Mmmm!  i also love the Hibiscus Jasmine iced tea at Panera...so refreshing!

LindenAnn

My mother in law gave me a custom blend of My Morning Mate and Capital of Heaven Keemun for Christmas! It's so good!

lyravega

Fresh ginger tea, with honey and lemon... and plain ol' peppermint ( with honey and lemon, of course :smileyhappy: )

roxystar4

I love to squeeze fresh ginger in hot water with honey & lemon! So glad Im not alone. Sometimes I even add  a pinch of black pepper & stir well.

missrmessner

I'm obsessed with Harney & Sons teas. They have the cutest little store in upstate NY and have opened a shop in SoHo. My absolute favorite tea of all time is their Paris tea. It's really amazing when you add some honey!

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

I love Harney & sons African Autumn Tea & Coconut green tea!

garnett

(0) Hearts

Harney & Sons is my favorite source for tea, too!  I absolutely adore their Earl Grey Supreme,  I also love their English Breakfast, Darjeelings, Dragon Pearl Jasmine, and Indian Spice Tea for making my own Chai. I have never tried one that I truly disliked.  They let you order samples so you can try something new. I If you  love tea you should look at their website.   :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

I am so jealous!!!!

I would love to go there.

i love to use their Lapsang Souchong.  

I crush it with a mortar and pestle, then put that over salmon to cook, and add course sea salt.  

It is delicious.

arielaaaaaaaa

I absolutely love the Tazo Passion Fruit Tea!!

images-25.jpeg

I'm sooooo not a Tea person unless it's Sweet Tea! 

But my sister loves this and buys it all the time, so i tried it!!! And it's soooo good. Alittle Lemon Juice and sugar, Ahh! I love to drink this cold during the Summer!

BeautyJunkie325

I love the passion tea. It is one of my all time favorites!  I've been known to drink 3/4 in a day when I'm sick and congested. :smileyhappy:

annypoo

My favorite tea is brown rice green tea (like the ones you drink in Japanese restaurants). I usually buy them from a tea store called TenRen.

tea

I do not own this image- from ioffer

Urbie

(0) Hearts

My fiance LOVES this stuff.  I like it too, it has a nice toasted flavor to it!

malday

I saw a ton of brown rice green tea the last time I went to my local Japanese market, I was wondering what it tasted like but most likely I've already had a lot of it lol. 

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

where on earth do you find that white chocolate tea? i must try it :smileyhappy: and ooh, cinnamon vanilla! that sounds amazing too :smileyhappy: 

roxystar4

photo-198.JPG

I just cleaned out my Trad Medicinals assorted healthy sampler and my Yogi BedTime Tea boxes last night (Recycling is on tues morning).

I love loose leaf teas (Mountain Rose herbs) although Im not a huge fan of the MRHerbs tea I have pictured. I like their Firefly Chai A LOT.  Too bad their shipping is so $$.

jaimelove

the fairytale tea sounds intriguing... and i spy gummy bears :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: 

roxystar4

jaimielove, the gummies are treats for Athan when he goes potty in the big boy potty :smileyhappy:  but the chocolate in the back of the cabinet is for me!

jaimelove

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

ahh, that just reminded me that i'll probably have to start working on potty training soon :smileysad: it's nice that you treat yourself for using the big girl potty :smileywink: 

and whoa random BUT HOLY CRAP I JUST LOOKED OUT MY WINDOW AND IT'S SNOWINGGGGGG! yeah yeah yeah, all of you southerners and east coasters are sick of it, but we've been skipped over here in the PNW :smileyvery-happy: 

DandyLionFluff

Yours is so neat and orderly.  Mine is a mess.

Your cabinets are so pretty white.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 93 replies
  • 142 hearts
  • 42 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • chupi
    • tehprincessjenn
    • arielaaaaaaaa