Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Favorite Starbucks drink?

Visiting a Starbucks for the very first time this weekend! 🙂 Any suggestions?
Anonymous Insider

Re: Favorite Starbucks drink?

That's my favorite, how was it?

Salted caramel mocha if I am in a sweet mood, otherwise I live on the skinny vanilla lattes (I'm in grad school and live mainly on caffeine). Depending on the store they can be quite accommodating so they will alter drinks however you want, which is always appreciated. Have fun!

Peppermint mocha- you have a wide selection of "milk" products to use like nonfat milk, lowfat, soy etc.  They have a skinny version, but I think it leaves a bitter after taste.  I always get it nonfat and no whip.

Iced green tea with peach syrup.  You have the choice of sweetened or unsweetened syrup.  You may not be able to get this flavor right now because they have switched out peach for raspberry.  Some stores still have a supply of the peach though.  I don't think the raspberry is as good as the peach.

Spinach feta breakfast wraps, lemon pound cake, banana nut bread, or pumpkin bread are all very yummy.  Enjoy!

Everything.

No, but in all seriousness I have several drinks that I love. A simple Mocha is delicious, and every season they have limited edition flavors. Fall was/is the Salted Caramel and it's delicious. Winter brings Peppermint. I only drink them hot when it's cold out. In the warmer months, I get Mocha Frappuccinos. Last year they had a Mocha Coconut Frappuccino that was amazing.

And you can't go wrong with their Hot Chocolate - I like to add peppermint syrup. And every once in a while I dabble in their Caramel Apple Spice.

If you plan to go frequently, I suggest getting a Starbucks card (gift card). I get a free drink every 12 stars (purchases). And they send you special offers like 1/2 off, etc.

the javachip frappucino is the best cold drink and a pumpkin spice latte is a great warm drink!  enjoy!

I like my Latte's preferably Vanilla or Hazelnut Venti always and in the mornings and cold weather HOT and when it's hot I like them cold.  I need to seek out some peppermint as I love peppermint hot cocoa. I also like the Valencia Orange refreshers. I love the lemon pound cake also but being intolerant to wheat I can only do one or two a year! But I love, love my starbucks...

I'm not a coffee fan, but I really love the Java Chip frap or the Double Chocolaty Chip frap with a shot of hazelnut in it!  The hot chocolate with hazelnut is also delicious.

Chai latte, caramel mocha or coffee frappuccino with whip. Yum! 🙂

You can never go wrong with a hot chocolate or frappachino, but I love the white chocolate mocha

Just tried the Peppermint Mocha yesterday, and it's amazing! 

Pumpkin spice latte, caramel macchiato, and the hazelnut macchiato are all great!

Anonymous Insider

Oh my god, Caramel Brulee Latte. It has magical sprinkles of crack on top. They CLAIM it's brulee sugar crystals, but I don't believe it for a second. So addictive!

I've only been able to that one once because every time I go to my local store is forever out of something to make it.  Aaarrrrggghhhh!

Ohh I don't think i've tried that one! 

Anonymous Insider

Uh oh, don't tell me this doesn't exist in the US. Otherwise I'm going back to Canada right away! 😛 At least to visit and possibly stage a hold up for those sprinkles. 

Lol it exist!! Don't worry! I've seen it around but i have always been hesitant. 

The Starbucks near me are horrible! They always forget to add something and it taster awful! So i don't go as often as i used too! 

IT does, but it's part of the Holiday stuff... so once pumpkin is gone, you'll be able to get the delish magical crack crystals

Anonymous Insider

PHEW. I used to work next door to a Starbucks (so dangerous) but I rarely make it there any more, if holiday drinks are out now then I will just "happen" to find myself at a Starbucks a lot more often until Christmas, haha. 

Wait, there was peach green tea and I missed it?! Not ok. *sigh*

Seriously though, peppermint mocha all the way.

Though there's a couple off-menu items I think are great. Add a shot of coconut syrup to the lime refresher. Summertime in a cup, people. Also the matcha frap with the peppermint sprinkes...

Anonymous Insider

My favorite Starbucks drinks are the salted caramel hot chocolate and the peppermint mocha.

If you're just starting out, I recommend trying a regular or white mocha.

Actually, I don't like coffee, but I like their green tea latte if it is cold outside, or if it is hot outside, a green tea frappucino or a double chocolatey chip frappuccino.  Their maple scones are my favorites!

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • brace-yourself-pumpkin-spice-latte.jpg
  • upload_6957783682033994152.jpg
testing