Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Favorite Starbucks drink?

Visiting a Starbucks for the very first time this weekend! 🙂 Any suggestions?

Re: Favorite Starbucks drink?

Pink drink and strawberry açaí refreshers are super yum and like in the title, refreshing!

For strawberry cheesecake lovers:

strawberry frappe add 3 pumps white mocha syrup it’s so good also if ur fancy add strawberr6 purée walls to it 

no matter what the season, my drink is a green tea latte with soy (come to think of it, I've only ever had it iced!)

I got a creme brulee latte today and omg, yummy! So good. Although I'm sad that my pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin spice muffin with cream cheese filling is gone 😞

Pumpkin latte with whipped cream! I go nuts for it every fall 😃

Green Tea Frappuccino! It's great all-year round 🙂

Gingerbread Latte!

Skinny Carmel Macchiato! I'm going for one today  🙂

Anything toffee nut.

That's why salted caramel mocha, hazelnut frappuccino, etc are so good.

Toffee nut syrup has been the best syrup we've ever had since I began with the company in 2004. 

Toffee Nut, I'm telling you.

I can make millions of combinations on a daily basis for free, but my 7 day a week drink will always be: iced grande breve toffee nut latte

(syrup, 1/2 & 1/2, 2 shots espresso, ice)

Cannot beat that.

-NC SBUX Store Manager 

P.S. Frappuccinos are mostly sugar, fat, sugar, more fat, a little milk, splash of coffee, blended with ice. That's the most unhealthy thing you can order, point blank period. (Well, you could add an additional 500 calories with extra caramel drizzle.)

If you want a low calorie, go with sugar free and non fat. (Skinny)

Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte is the best "skinny" drink.

i've never tried coffee but everyone seems to love the pumpkin spice latte, i love the iced black tea with lemonade 🙂

Omg i forgot about PSL LOL. though i get the kcups from DD so i really make that at home , or get the iced one from DD. the SB one hot is really good

Tazo Passion tea, but i like to make it at home. Been drinking it since the summer

Iced Chai Latte, I am not a coffee drinker.

I love a caramel apple spice (however, I learned to make it at home so I don't buy it anymore) and peppermint mocha during the holidays, but my fave this year has probably been an iced caramel macchiato w/ nonfat milk.. they are just so addicting! I just started drinking Starbucks last year and I'm hooked. It's gotta be something they put in there. $5 a drink is sinful.

I love the green tea frappucino!

Me too, I don't drink coffee, so that (or a green tea latte if I want a hot drink) are my favorites...

Venti Chai Tea Latte with cream and triple shots of chai! <3333

I ALWAYS order a venti caramel macchiato skinny upside down.  Iced in warm and hot when its cold.

This browser won't let me reply directly to you, @GGrace, but it was delicious!

Thank you for all your wonderful suggestions! I had a salted Carmel mocha, if anyone was wondering.

I hope you loved it!!! I always know it is getting cold when it is Salted Caramel Mocha and Pumpkin Spice Latte time at Starbucks. And ESPECIALLY getting close to the holidays when the red cups comes out!

67 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • brace-yourself-pumpkin-spice-latte.jpg
  • upload_6957783682033994152.jpg
testing