ilovetopurplefy

Favorite Ice cream flavor and toppings

[ Edited ]

Whats your favorite ice cream flavors and toppings? I love ice cream a lot!!! There's a creamery in the dining hall here at school so I get ice cream 1-2x a week (  I work out a lot though). My favorites are:

1. Rainbow sherbet with rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips

If rainbow sherbet isn't available,

2. Vanilla with M&Ms, Reese's pieces, rainbow sprinkles, caramel,  and whipped cream

infinitise

Re: Favorite Ice cream flavor and toppings

It depends on my mood, but I love green tea Ice creams from Japanese brands.. they're soo good T_T 

Haagen Daz has some pretty decent ones, but not as good 

I also love gelatos ... any flavor.. they're softer than ice cream and amazing TT

NahiNahi

Coffee or Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge.

BeautyJunkie325

Growing up in TX there is nothing better than Blue Bell ice cream.  here are my favs.

image.jpg

aleishamaxime

the blackberry cobbler one is so good

ladymeag

Blue Bell! The Little Creamery in Brenham. My favorite ice cream ever and so hard to get in Seattle. Outback Steakhouse used to carry it chain-wide but they seem to have stopped. 

sarinalove

Ive been to Texas once and my texan friends told me to try this and it was so delisH! i just love plain old vanilla bluebell ice cream! Ahh ship me some to Cali please! Haha

oklady2013

Ye glossyguru it is. I miss it.

oklady2013

Oh goodness glossyguru does that bring back memories. I agree they have fabulous ice cream.

glossyguru

It's awesome, isn't it?!?!?

DesertRose0706

My favorite ice cream since I was 4 is a scoop of Baskin Robbins chocolate chip ice cream on a waffle cone...yummmm :smileyhappy:  Simple but delicious!

CaitlinBrunson

Trader Joe's Pumpkin. Its the perfect fall cold sweet treat! I also put it in black coffee instead of using creamer and its perfect! 

glossyguru

Best ice cream EVER is at the Penn State Creamery, people all over the world visit to eat their ice cream. My favorite there is chocolate chip, but chocolate chip cookie dough and straight up chocolate are close behind

serioustree

My favorite is GREEN TEA.

OMG every since I went to japan, I have been obsessed with this ice cream flavor. just want to clarify that I do not like green tea at all... The only tea I like is chai tea. 

And nd as for topping... Uhhhh... Can I asked for my topping to be tempura and deep fried?!

if anyone has tried this, let me know how you like it! If you haven't, stop by your closest Japanese restaurant and try it!! 

killahbabe

Green tea ice cream is my favorite too! I've never been to Japan (I'd love to go one day), but I'm always on the look out for Japanese markets when I travel, so I was able to snag some Green tea ice cream when I was in Costa Mesa back in September. Also, melon flavored mochi is the best thing I've ever eaten (if Japanese 'ice cream' counts)!

serioustree

Great to know that someone appreciates the flavor! People always give me an awkward look when I mention green tea ice cream. You should make a trip to try the green tea in japan! It's wayyyy better in Japan! =D

killahbabe

Japan is definitely next on my list (after a European vacation)!

LuckyWinter

Im usually plain boring vanilla! I Like Vanilla ice cream :smileyhappy: With no topic. Quite boring eh? :smileytongue:

cutiecocolove

yesss i love vanilla! there is this cute little ice cream bar (and you could acually watch them make it) and i always order vanilla or their awesome custom ones. but only downside is my dog LOVES the vanilla and trys to steal a bite. or two. or the whole **bleep** thing.

saturnwings

If it's perfect vanilla (really great ingredients, actual vanilla beans, etc.), then I agree that vanilla ice cream is great and should be eaten sans toppings.  In fact, perfect vanilla ice cream is the best ice cream ever.  Even beating out gloriously dark and delicious chocolate gelato.

mimibel

Noooo, not boring. That's usually my choice if we go somewhere with really good ice cream. Pure and perfect. 

mimibel

image.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 92 hearts
  • 40 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • mberteig
    • killahbabe