phogirl

Fave girl hobbies

Hey girlz~

What are your favorite things to do with your girlfriends?

I'm an event organizer for a meetup group and curious to know what type of events people like going to. Personally I enjoy parties with dancing and casual convos but curious to know what y'all like doing just as a social.

Thanks ! xoxox

qmgirl

Re: Fave girl hobbies

(0) Hearts

I have a friend who introduced me to jewelry making. I actually make it and sell it now but we have craft days. We get together and trade beads, talk about new things we are working on and make things together. Its a lot of fun. You can do any kind of craft together with friends but jewelry making for me is more fun because i work in the diamond business so of course i like any accessories and its fun to wear my own creations and have people compliment them!

marydiva

Me and my girlfriends have baking days :smileyhappy: recently, we had a red velvet day, and made red velvet cup cakes, red velvet brownies and red velvet whoopee pies :smileyhappy: yoga days are always a lot of fun too! We also get together, do makeup and have fun and creative photos shoots since we're all into photography :smileyhappy: and of course, there's the occasional home spa day with DIY facials and those time consuming DIY manicures :smileyhappy:
kaye123

(0) Hearts

I like to go to lunch with my friends. A lot of my friends are in the arts, so we all spend a lot of time getting together and going to each others' concerts and shows. Usually, we go have cocktails when it's over.

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I love getting mani /pedis with a gf!

Tiane36

(0) Hearts

Shopping

Tiane36

(0) Hearts

:smileywink:

miabt

[ Edited ]

While spa days are always a fave, my girlfriends and I regularly have tea parties!  Last year for my birthday, we got all dressed up & fancy :smileyhappy:  Sometimes we do hats, other times we do elaborate hair flowers/accessories.  Its a great experience to get together in a low-key space where you can have conversations without yelling over music, but still feeling gorgeous!

xo, Mia

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Mia, your hair looks gorgeous! What tool/s do you use to achieve the wavy/curly at the end look? 

Tiane36

(0) Hearts

mmmh

fran11

(0) Hearts

What an adoreable idea! That sounds like a great time! :smileyhappy:

janinebt

Spa days are always a lady pal favorite of mine. I also really love having wine and movie nights, so much fun. It's a great way to unwind, catch up, much on yummy snacks, and just enjoy one another's company.

Shopping and lunch/dinner is another classic favorite.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
phogirl

(0) Hearts

Spa day sounds like a good one :smileyvery-happy:

keelybt

I'm with Melissa on this one!  Love the girls spa day.  My girlfriends and I always get each other spa gift cards for Christmas and birthdays, then get together for massages and a quick lunch. :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

I like to go shopping and having lunch afterwards where we can just relax and catch up.

melissabt

I really enjoy something spa related. Maybe getting my brows done, facials, nails, spray tan etc. Something very relaxing:smileyhappy: I always find that it's more fun going with a friend!

<3 Melissa
katie1724

I really like happy hour (and/or appetizers) at a more relaxed bar or lounge. It's not so loud that you can't hear anything, so you can still carry on a conversation and get to know people. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 31 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • katie1724
    • marydiva
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • fran11