Fave YouTube beauty guru?

Cat588

Fave YouTube beauty guru?

Hey guys! I'm looking for some new YouTube beauty gurus to check out! Who are your faves? My faves so far are Jaclyn Hill and Kandee Johnson :smileyhappy:

drrragon

Re: Fave YouTube beauty guru?

omg she's so funny!  "i'm gonna put on more foundation cuz like I realize this is is totally not enough" 

contouring with "espresso" and "porcelain" shades! LOL!!

Ramieee

I love to watch Jlovesmac1. She always makes me laugh!! 

Igetmoney

(0) Hearts

nurburxo is good too

http://www.youtube.com/user/nurberxo

Igetmoney

wayne goss makeupartist 

aka "gossmakeupartist"

http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist

Ramieee

(0) Hearts

Agree!! He gives the best honest opinions and great makeup tips.

tinka2

(0) Hearts

I would DEF go with pixiwoo but....  if you would like a site that has to do with makeup, my friend Emily is the founder at intothegloss.com .... it's an amazing site and she really knows what she is talking about! Check her out :smileywink:

ilovetopurplefy

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Wayne Goss, Marlena (MakeupGeekTV), NikkieTutorials, Tanya Burr, Sam and Nic from Pixiwoo, EmilyNoel83,Grav3yardgirl, essiebutton, Nicole Guerierro, xsparkage, eleventhgorgeous, beautybyjj, hollyannaeree, Kandee Johnson, beautycrush, Britpopprincess, shaaanxo, itsjudytime, goldiestarling, MissChievous, akaydoll, laurenbeauty, Julie G, and Chloe Morello.

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

I love Lisa Eldridge and Pixiwoo.

ellevee09

(0) Hearts
Good one. MichellePhan, DulceCandy, Sccasteneda, Pixiwoo, Carlibel55, ItsJudytime, emilynoel83, rissrose2, makeupbycamila2 :smileyhappy: to name a few. lol. :smileyhappy:)
bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I love watching Jen (frmheadtotoe), missglamorazzi, amarixe, fleurdeforce, macbarbie07 (love her DIY videos), and Itsjudytime.

rockhound0508

(0) Hearts

Lisa Eldridge is my go to.  I enjoy pixiwoo but find they tend to do up the eyesnheavier than I am willing to wear.  I like Wayne as well.

I will have to try out some of the ones mentioned here

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Lisa Eldridge, hands down.  She's an actuall pro with celebrity clients, covers on Vogue.  Kandee Johnson is good, but I love Sam & Nic from pixiwoo

nataliedance

(0) Hearts

leighannsays is my absolute fave!  Most beauty gurus that I've come across are absolutely OBNOXIOUS.  She is cute and funny and very relatable. 

cstef

Nicole Guerriero is my favorite, I have watched tons of beauty gurus and I felt she was most relatable and she keeps it real. She says it how it is. Her personality is also very fun! I <3 her. So definitely check her out because you will not be disappointed. :smileyhappy: 

cspriverratz

promise phan! she does suchhhh great everyday and costume make-up! and she's michelle phan's sister in-law i believe.  xsparkage and cherielovemakeup are really good too (:

sephoramusthave

Tanya Burr and Sam and Nic from pixiwoo :smileyvery-happy:

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Yes!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

missglamorazzi, thekristenkchannel, emilynoel83, kandeejohnson, gossmakeupartist, 

rawrxjasmine

grav3yardgirl, leighannsays, FashionRocksMySocks, emilynoel83, essiebutton! I'm on youtube too much. Haha. There are sooo many more.

kd006

Anyone who constantly doesn't shove products down your throat like elle and blair fowler and tiffanyd! I just can't stand when tiffany talks about sigma.. it drives me nuts. It makes me not want to watch her video. I think she has useful information but I feel like she's always pushing products on me.. I just can't handle it.

Jen (frmheadtotoe). Tanya (pixi2woo). Nic and Sam (pixiwoo). Wayne (gossmakeupartist). Zoey (zoella280390). Lisa (lisasz09). Shannon (Glamourwonderland).

Those are my top favorites. I really have to throw out a big comment about shannon. She ALWAYS replies to her comments. It is so helpuful. Before I started using beautytalk I would ask her every question I had about makeup and she is just so helpful.

I also love lisa because she uploads so frequently. Some other users are spotty about uploading, but she uploads nearly everyday it feels like. She does TONS of sephora hauls.. which I love to watch. And she reviews pretty much everything she buys. She doesn't do many tutorials, it's mostly reviewing products and hauls. But I love those videos just as much.

Hope you check out those channels and love them as much as I do!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

KD006. i heart shannon too! if anyone is gluten free, she is a good youtuber to watch.

Zoella just makes me laugh.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 87 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • connieconcon
    • ginamc
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave