cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Farewell BT!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share that after nearly 6 years working with Sephora I am saying my goodbye! I know many of you have messaged me, come to me for assistance and have become familiar faces but it is my time to move on! 🙂 

Thank you for your great topics, advice and pictures you all so love to share! This has been so much fun getting to know you all and share your joys and woes! Thank you all for the heart parties and posts too.

As my PM's are now off, please reach out to Melissa, Zanna, Laura, Kevin, Nika or Randee if you have any issues or questions and I know they will be able to help! 

I leave you with my favorite saying, "You can never have too much lipgloss." 

upload_7010985517311408865.gif

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Farewell BT!

I completely missed this... :'( :'( :'(

Goodbye Diana. Thanks for everything and good luck with your future endeavors. You will be greatly missed.:(

xoxox

NOOOOOO! I missed this post! Awww, I miss you! I was wondering why your PM was not working. Darn it. Good luck on whatever you will be doing from now on, and you should check back occasionally! Hugs & lipglosses!

-Beautytester/ChicDabbler

ahh it seems I am super late and missed saying good bye to you as well... but like heartsmyface mentioned if you happen to re-visit this thread down the road... hopefully you will see how many people miss you, including myself!!! Thanks for everything and all the very best as you move onward to other endeavours.

Aw I didn't get to say goodbye!   In the off chance that you come back to read this thread, I just wanna express my appreciation for all your help and your ever friendly attitude.  You'll be missed:,)

Aw!  I'm sad I missed my chance to say bye 😞 Bye Diana, wherever you are!  Thanks for everything! 

I'll miss you!

upload_728176918292297539.gif

Bye Diana!  Thanks for being there on BT!

We will miss you here, Diana!  Good luck in your new endeavor, may the lipgloss be with you!

Oh no Diana, WE WILL MISS YOU DEARLY!! Heart Thank you for everything 

You will be missed, Diana.  I hope you love whatever it is you are moving on to.  Good luck.

Ahh noooo, 

You were always such a sweet and genuine individual. BT will definitely not be the same without you! Good luck in the future, dollface!

upload_7931774038175949607.gif

Best of luck Diana! We'll miss you!

I'm going to miss you! 

...and OMG, the ponies. 

Sad to see you go but I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Good luck with your newest endeavours, Diana.

You will definitely be missed.

Take care...

Why didn't anyone duct tape her to her chair or something?!  Drastic measures people!

Best of luck with your new adventures! You will be greatly missed. I will always remember that you were the first mod that reached out to me.

Sorry to see you go, Diana. Thanks ever so much for quickly and patiently answering our never-ending questions. Have fun and best of luck in your new adventure!

Good luck!!!!! Thanks for all ur help.

Diana, 

It has been a joy roaming the streets of BT with you! Your farewell is very bitter sweet. It saddens me that you will not be around BT anymore, but I am happy that you have found new opportunities elsewhere. I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

I wish you the best, Diana.

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • upload_7010985517311408865.gif
  • upload_7931774038175949607.gif
  • upload_728176918292297539.gif
testing