kalex

FREE PLANTY!

[ Edited ]

This is plant abuse!

Plants have rights too!  Freedom of speech!

(This is me picketing by the way.)

EDIT:  I received a message from one of Mods here on BT.  It was explained to me that Planty was asked to stop spamming the boards and did receive warnings via PM that were followed with insults to the Mods and continued spamming.  It was also explained that bannings do not occur until 3 warnings have been given and also that Mod's cannot address user violations publicly (Hence why they have not posted on this thread.)

Unfortunately this is a case of "he said/she said" and we cannot know exactly what happened or what was said.  I just felt that in due fairness I should portray both sides as accurately as I am able.

prettyinpa

Re: FREE PLANTY!

So we can be banned for giving hearts? What's going on?

calamityjane85

no she posted to many threads at once and angered kevin.... if he wants to come on here and give a response that would be just fine. 

prettyinpa

Hmm, that seems mean of Kevin. What if she had to go to work or something and wanted to get all her posting done before she left? Or what if she just thought of stuff that instant? A forum is a place to post stuff, it shouldn't have a time limit, in my opinion.

Kevin seemed to be a lot of poster's favorite mod on here awhile back, I guess this means he needs to work on his image. LOL

makeupobesessed

I think it was too many heart parties at once, like every minute or so...funny- but there must be some type of clause in the terms and conditions we didn't read about.

wingatprsct

In tribute and PROTEST, I offer this objection to plantsgarden's removal from BT. We love you Planty and appreciate your many positive contributions to BT and your valiant efforts to voice your opinion against what most all of us see as a poor decision by BT administrators. I offer this tribute!3cbaaff402caf9f4f63fe216c0a2477a.jpg

DandyLionFluff

I feel like banning Planty was a knee jerk reaction.  

Please make it right.  You don't have to stand behind a rash decision.image.jpg

Question for BeautyTalkimage.jpg

lecia1167

Okay, wait.... what? Did this really happen? I mean, seriously?

kalex

Yes.  She was banned for her "bring back the heart parties" posts last night.  No warning.  Just banned.

(Many of us text, follow eachother on twitter, etc... This is how we know.)

prettyinpa

That's downright petty, but after the bannings from people protesting the cancelled Rouge orders and the general discontent with the Rouge program, I'm not surprised.

I think this is going to alienate a lot of people, even beyond all the ones disillusioned by the Rouge program. Squelching free speech isn't cool.

lecia1167

Oh good grief.

nishcakes

I seriously thought this was joke. We were actually having fun yesterday and then...and then...I find out this morning that Plantgarden is banned!!! WTH?! Over some hearts?! Ridiculous!

ghkim

free planty!

sad plant.jpg

ShinyMagpie

Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty! Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!Planty! Planty! Bring back our Planty! We love Planty!

373c16b405dd0ba19d1feb6a323c4fba.jpg

103302.jpg

482588_10152022850733598_1903340799_n.jpg

19a5dd4289b04f29845c1b6ab7210820.jpg

73975487.jpg

1780129_10151963929543297_2021905653_o.jpg

294360_10baca6b83b6998c22fcc98445a0abae_large.jpg

a.aaa.jpg

tehprincessjenn

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Gave a heart because of the Koru heart. Ah my Kiwiness/Maori side is showing. 

*not Maori, BFF and crush is. 

kbmatthews

That's a lot of planty hearts.

how are there so many planty hearts?

We need more planty hearts!

ShinyMagpie

I have more but I've reached my image limit and it won't let me upload any more. 

veronika23

FREE PLANTY

FREE PLANTY

FREE PLANTY

FREE PLANTY

FREE PLANTY

FREE PLANTY

FREE PLANTY

FREE PLANTY

FREE PLANTY

bleeding-heart-plant.jpgheart-shaped-meadow-4.jpgplantHeart.jpg

snowshoe

clover.jpg

calamityjane85

IMG_20140430_3.png

comfyrock

CJ, that is awesome!

calamityjane85

a quick doodle in support of planty, also applied green eye shadow!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 133 replies
  • 627 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • anaa
    • tehprincessjenn
    • emmaclaire