Graceann

EOS Lip Balm!

What is your favorite EOS lip balm? mine is the Summer Fruit, I wanna get some feedback on them so i know which one i should pershes next!<3
janinebt

Re: EOS Lip Balm!

(0) Hearts

I love the way they look at smell but haven't had much luck with them in terms of hydration : /. I had a pink one I believe it was a strawberry lavor?

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Fabz

I have the Melon flavor/scent and I can't believe how delicious it smells. In other news I don't really feel this balm has any lasting power but it does help for the time it does stay on. I've heard so many good things about this product though so it could just be me.

CeCe123

(0) Hearts

Have you guys tried Buddha Balm yet?  OMG is so much better than EOS.  No comparison.  Better flavor and it goes on smooth, not hard and waxy like EOS.  Try it and then try all the cool flavors.  

AmelieLandry

(0) Hearts

I have two, Sweet Mint and Strawberry Sorbet. Both are wonderful scent and feel wise.

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

eos Lip Balms are my favorite type of lip balm! I have 2 right now and will most likely purchase yet another one. So far I would have to say, that out of the flavors I've tried, Sweet Mint is my favorite! I love the smell and it fells so refreshing! I hope this helps.

Kitkat1022

Mine has to be definitely the mint one!!!! It smells sooooo good

ChicDabbler

I prefer Lemon Drop cuz that was the only one with SPF (last time I checked). They aren't moisturizing enough for me in the winter tho, so I use them in the summer.

charlielovefool

Mint is my favorite.

caligirl2011

Lemon drop or strawberry sorbet.  I love anything that's strawberry!

helpful

I just got Lemon Drop and love it, but I love all things lemon so I may be biased. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • charlielovefool
    • caligirl2011
    • janinebt
    • ChicDabbler
    • rainbow781
    • Graceann