iknowitstoday

Dream birthday gift?

i know we all love when sephora gives us our birthday presents! What is your dream birthday gift hint hint sephora lol

i would love maybe mini lipsticks

or a mini perfumes

and ALSO a coupon code (THAT WE COULD STILL USE A PROMO WITH) 

linda84

Re: Dream birthday gift?

(0) Hearts

I like the presents they have offered. I think a 20% coupon would be amazing! It could be a one time use on only one purchase. That way they would also insure more money is coming into their store, right? My favorite I think was the Fresh Sugar set. I love and use them all the time. I actually gave the Rose one to my mom because I prefer the original and now she is hooked!

iknowitstoday

Ohh what if they gave us 500 points to use as we wish for our birthday.  Or a 500 point perk?

divagirl90

A Disney Princess compact mirror and a 20% off code. A girl can dream right? lol

glossyguru

I think that there should be one makeup gift, one skincare gift, and one hair gift that you can choose from. And the items in them would be determined on what's most popular! THAT would be dreamy!

spoiledbrat

Why doesn't Sephora offer GWP on the same brands that other stores do? Does Sephora not get them or is it something they opt out of? There are some, very limited GWPs, but they require a  promo code. It just seems odd to me. The jump in points required for the mini perfumes seems excessive IMO. The 100 pt perks seem much better. Have not received my b-day gift yet, but will be giving it away b/c it is Benefit. Some of the ideas posted sound awesome and would be a big improvement!

Missie772

[ Edited ]

Mini lipsticks, mini perfumes, and mini blushes. I think they should have 3 different sets and you can choose which set of mini lippy, perfume, and blush that you want! (Kind of like certain GWP where you can choose between cool and warm tones).

BeautyJunkie325

i say have 3/4 gifts (like the 500 point gifts) that you can choose from.  Skin care, hair care, makeup would be awesome.  Even let us order it as a stand alone purchase.

Otherwise it would be cool to have an extra special gift like the Bobbie Brown or Hourglass sets they just had.  

I did like the Benefit Gift better than some of the ones in the past.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I actually really like what Sephora has been offering!

It would be hard to choose a scent for everyone. 

But I'm on board with the mini lipsticks :smileyvery-happy:

annekevdb

I have really liked most of the yearly birthday gifts. I gave away this one this year because I really don't use highlighter and I have about 1000 mascaras already... But, I do think it was a great gift. I also like last year's gift, the fresh sugar lip stuff. 

I guess the only thing I might change is to have 2 or 3 different gifts to choose from. Sometimes I might was a perfume but other times I might want to try a new eye product or whatever. 

Tayvm

It's hard to please everyone.  You can't really go wrong with lip products though :smileyhappy:  I loved the Bite crayon in the Give Me Lip set.  Another of those would suit me fine!

Londonlover101

I love that someone brought up this useful and important topic. currently I am VERY VERY happy with the benefit gift and absolutely love it but maybe we could see some skincare to come into the mix? maybe some ole Henriksen , or a mini perfume that has an actual squirter not the little vials, and maybe a juicy coutoure scent, besides that Iove the current gifts available, but i'm always up for more choices!

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

It would be fun if sephora could give you a birthday gift (small deluxe sample etc) but based on what the user buy, it would be machine processed i guess but there would be id say 5 different kind of birthday gift. example, one for lip products lover, one for mascara lover, one for perfume lover etc. Wouldn't that be great? (: It sounds a bit boring giving the same thing to everybody for they're birthday ^_^ Otherwise, if I could get something from sephora, I would love lipstick samples, any kind! most of them last a really long time anyway!

spedteacher74

I would love a Sephora Hair Bday present.  Maybe something like a 3 piece Alterna shampoo, conditioner and hair oil.

AmelieLandry

mini Tarte blushes

Ditto on mini lipsticks and coupons

ry22

Mini lippies, blushes, perfumes, colored eyeliner

Skincare oils and masks and serums maybe?

SirenPrincess

Oh yes.  Mini lipsticks!  Given the popularity of the lip samples, I think that would go over well!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • wendyomgwar
    • ry22
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • iknowitstoday
    • spedteacher74