Dream Makers - wildlife edition

[ Edited ]

Hey guys! This may be completely inappropriate, in which case I understand if I need to delete it.

I'm only somewhat involved in the Sephora community. I lurk a lot, post sometimes, but I'm not one of the important beauty gurus that everyone feels graced by when their advice shows up on a post. You know who I'm talking about Smiley Wink

Nontheless, you may have seen me post every now and then with vague implications that my love of makeup is NOT looked well upon in my tough-guy, male-dominated, rough-and-tumble field of study. This happens to be wildlife ecology and education. Recently I acquired an internship working to rehabilitate orphaned animals, squirrels specifically, that requires a ton of personal monetary investment to get going. It really relies on donations.

I would be endlessly, unbelievably grateful to anyone who donated even the smallest amount to my cause, which I've set up on GoFundMe.

www dot go fund me.com SLASH wisconsin-wildlife-rehab 

Again, I TOTALLY understand if this is inappropriate. But I know the kind peeps on here love to help one another out, so I figured it was worth a shot.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 1 in conversation