Teresaanne92

Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

It's 11pm and about an hour ago I got the urge to clean my bathroom, room, gameroom, move furniture around, do laundry, and go through my makeup stash. I just moved my desk/"vanity" into my gameroom too since I have more room there then in my actual room and reorganized everything.

Does anyone else get the urge to do weird things at night or am I the only one? :smileyvery-happy:

Here's a photo of my new set-up complete with our wall of comics! :smileyvery-happy:

IMG_20140205_224231_486.jpg

sparklekai

Re: Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

(0) Hearts

this is my life all the time!! i have problems sleeping so i've learned to use the time productively!!!  

annekevdb

Re: Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

I get my second wind around 11pm. Problem is that I have to get up at 5am - so I don't stay up late doing stuff unless it is the weekend. I like to get the house clean or read something detailed. 

itscarin

I only like doing loud and disruptive things when other people are trying to sleep.  :smileyvery-happy:  I'd let you clean my house any time of night, if you wanted to.  :smileytongue:  Sometimes, when you're in the zone, you just gotta roll with it.

evno

Yes! Except recently my urge is to try crazy makeup looks or new makeup products. No one's looking, and I'm going to wash my face anyway, so why not? Let's try 3 different eyeshadow primers and all of my new-ish Lorac palettes! 

mityren

Always! Mainly because it's quiet, I've an hour or so to regroup after a day of being terrorized by vicious devils spawn..oops no I meant after spending the day lovingly devoting my self to my beautiful perfect children. :smileywink: 

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

I have a strange tendency to organize all my goodies and DO LAUNDRY at all odd times off the night ?

LOL;;; and I am even being treated with a high dose of anti-anxirty pills that should make the normal person sleep....

Oh, well, I guess it is just me!

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

You're not alone, i am definitely a night person and just need to "do something" at 2AM

jojobe

You can come and live with me... I will keep you in makeup forever...

sparklekai

(0) Hearts

i'll sign up for this!!!! 

yazmin

Me!!!! I have those urges and I get started when I get an urge like that it takes me about a week to get everything set up/clean. I move everything around LOL :smileyhappy:

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

That's where I'm at right now! I finished the makeup/gameroom but destroyed my bedroom in the process. Gah!

jennjenn123

Looks great!

We have a neighbor who vacuums around 10pm.  I rarely have the urge to clean at any time of day, but late evening is a great time for me to write papers.

kellsmuneoka

At 3 in the morning I'm the most productive oh my gosh. I blast my music (with headphones on of course) and spend 3 hours cleaning up my room just because. 

mlmac

No... but if you have one of those urges (minus the tap dancing) mind coming to my place?! :smileyhappy:  It could use a little laundry/vaccum/etc!

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

Well darn! I wanted to show off my tap dancing skills. No cleaning and a show then? :smileysad:

jojobe

(0) Hearts

I will take you...cleaning and a show...woot

latinadiva

I don't think I ever get the urge to do any kind of cleaning period, let alone at night lol

jenjendoitagain

(0) Hearts

hahaha, that's so me!!

jojobe

(0) Hearts

When I was 17

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

Yes I think that's fairly common.

I've been known to get a wild hair and drive random places late at night like the beach or park, etc.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • killahbabe
    • jojobe
    • stephyd216
    • mityren
    • mlmac