Teresaanne92

Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

It's 11pm and about an hour ago I got the urge to clean my bathroom, room, gameroom, move furniture around, do laundry, and go through my makeup stash. I just moved my desk/"vanity" into my gameroom too since I have more room there then in my actual room and reorganized everything.

Does anyone else get the urge to do weird things at night or am I the only one? :smileyvery-happy:

Here's a photo of my new set-up complete with our wall of comics! :smileyvery-happy:

IMG_20140205_224231_486.jpg

Missie772

Re: Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

I often also get my second wind late at night and want to do something really productive too!!

Your new set up is adorable!! Love it!

Teresaanne92

Re: Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

(0) Hearts

Thank you! It's not much! But it'll do for now :smileywink: 

LindenAnn

(0) Hearts

Oooh, I like the wall! Some day I'll have to post a picture of the pvc frame my husband built to hold all of our short boxes. It's pretty cool. :smileyhappy:

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

Oooh please do! Sounds awesome, I'd love to see :smileyvery-happy:

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

I can lounge around all night, but the second I get up to head to bed, I start cleaning the bathroom, dusting, rearranging things... glad I am not alone lol! It drives my hubby bonkers!

YouAreAlways

Your small mirror is super cute!

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

Thanks! It's Hello Kitty! It also lights up! Gotta love Target. :smileywink:

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Oh good I'm not the only one!!! I always thought I was weird that I would have the urge to do everything when it was time to be sleeping. Good to know I'm not alone!!! Clean away!!!

killahbabe

(0) Hearts

I used to write all of my college research papers between 1-5am. Then the next day I would be shocked that they were finished! :smileyhappy:

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

I do all my homework from 12-3am and then I wonder how I function the next day! lol

amyxoxo

(0) Hearts

Same here. But I feel like that is when I can concentrate the best. Surprisingly I can sleep for like an hour and be fine the next day.

ireneh

(0) Hearts

pretty!!

can i steak your productivity for a night??? thankssss

YouAreAlways

Ohh, steak would be epic right now.

Teresaanne92

(0) Hearts

Yes! Take it! I should be going to bed but I probably won't! lol :smileyvery-happy:

ireneh

steal****

clearly i'm a little hungry or something :smileyvery-happy:

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

yep, but i have Adrenal fatigue and staying up late is one of the symptoms, lol

Teresaanne92

Oh gosh that's not good! I just think it's a good idea to stay up every night and then wonder why I'm tired in the morning lol :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • killahbabe
    • jojobe
    • stephyd216
    • mityren
    • mlmac