Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

It's 11pm and about an hour ago I got the urge to clean my bathroom, room, gameroom, move furniture around, do laundry, and go through my makeup stash. I just moved my desk/"vanity" into my gameroom too since I have more room there then in my actual room and reorganized everything.

Does anyone else get the urge to do weird things at night or am I the only one? Smiley Very Happy

Here's a photo of my new set-up complete with our wall of comics! Smiley Very Happy

IMG_20140205_224231_486.jpg

Re: Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

I often also get my second wind late at night and want to do something really productive too!!

Your new set up is adorable!! Love it!

Re: Does anyone else get the urge to clean/vacuum/do laundry/learn to tap dance at night?

(0) Hearts

Thank you! It's not much! But it'll do for now Smiley Wink 

(0) Hearts

Oooh, I like the wall! Some day I'll have to post a picture of the pvc frame my husband built to hold all of our short boxes. It's pretty cool. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Oooh please do! Sounds awesome, I'd love to see Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

I can lounge around all night, but the second I get up to head to bed, I start cleaning the bathroom, dusting, rearranging things... glad I am not alone lol! It drives my hubby bonkers!

Your small mirror is super cute!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! It's Hello Kitty! It also lights up! Gotta love Target. Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Oh good I'm not the only one!!! I always thought I was weird that I would have the urge to do everything when it was time to be sleeping. Good to know I'm not alone!!! Clean away!!!

(0) Hearts

I used to write all of my college research papers between 1-5am. Then the next day I would be shocked that they were finished! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I do all my homework from 12-3am and then I wonder how I function the next day! lol

(0) Hearts

Same here. But I feel like that is when I can concentrate the best. Surprisingly I can sleep for like an hour and be fine the next day.

(0) Hearts

pretty!!

can i steak your productivity for a night??? thankssss

Ohh, steak would be epic right now.

(0) Hearts

Yes! Take it! I should be going to bed but I probably won't! lol Smiley Very Happy

steal****

clearly i'm a little hungry or something Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

yep, but i have Adrenal fatigue and staying up late is one of the symptoms, lol

Oh gosh that's not good! I just think it's a good idea to stay up every night and then wonder why I'm tired in the morning lol Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • IMG_20140205_224231_486.jpg