canseethruu

Does anyone Sephora addicts Shopkick?

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to introduce everyone to the wonderful world of Shopkicking! Sephora recently joined the group and now I'm earning kicks much more intently! I redeemed my first redemption reward from Sephora gift cards.

Trust me that it's soo easy, all you do is earn kicks for everyday shopping. Many retailers give walk in kicks. Just walk in and open the app and you get the kicks! 

Give it a try. My son and I have turned it into a game it's so fun! 

In fact, I just redeemed my first reward with Sephora gift cards for the GlamGlow 3 pc set online! I still have more Sephora gift cards and saving them for my next store trip. Hopefully, I'll have an additional 5 more! 

If you have questions, please ask, as we should be able to reward ourselves for the products we've come to love, especially Sephora itself! 

Candy357

Re: Does anyone Sephora addicts Shopkick?

(0) Hearts

I got it and then I was at 7Eleven this AM but it would not register it or locate it. It was because I didn't update my LOCATION!!

I missed out on points. :/ Boooooooooooooooooooooo

ProperIntro

(0) Hearts

No, but thanks I will check this out later but I won't get a lot of points overtime because my college is in the middle nowhere xD 

princessbrenna

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much for sharing about Shopkick!

sweetieeee

(0) Hearts

How dose shopkick work?

Koofa

(0) Hearts

You just download the app on your phone and then you get points (aka kicks) when you have the app open and walk in to specific stores - and then you can get kicks for scanning items at the store too and they all add up to eventually gift cards that you can choose from. It's so easy & awesome and completely free with no catch at all! Love it! If you decide to download it, I'd love it if you used my referral link :smileyhappy:

It's get dot shopkick dot com / square2860

Missie772

(0) Hearts

I tried shopkick. I started it during Thanksgiving break but I seemed like a crazy person walking to the certain part of the store trying to get "checked in" and for the signal to find me and it never worked!

After dealing with it all day Black Friday and the day after, I got so mad that I just deleted the app. It used up a lot of battery and I didn't get anything from it. I wonder if it is my cell service or the crappy mall at home?

Koofa

(0) Hearts

There are a few stores that I almost NEVER get kicks from - I think it's the store itself - like Macy's.. Best Buy a lot of the time. I used to feel stupid doing it too, but now I don't care because I see how much it can get me. Black Friday I went to every store & got enough to add to what I already had & got another $25 gift card lol. Hours of it wears me out, but all my stores are near each other and again.. free money lol. It's worth it to me :smileyhappy:

Candy357

(0) Hearts

Oh I want in!!!

sundaespal

(0) Hearts

I shopkick. I don't earn a ton of points because I don't live near much shopping. It's still a nice $10 bonus every 3 months or so.

Koofa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yep, I've gotten probably $75+ (just counting Sephora gift cards) from Shopkicking. Freaking love it!

canseethruu

(0) Hearts

Each shopkicker has an individual number for new users to use when you download because for 30 days (I think) the new user that downloads the app with a persons code,  the sk user with code, gets KICKS MATCHED!  I had posted my code once Sephora started utilizing SK, but they removed it. 

PLEASE DON'T JUST DOWNLOAD SHOPKICK,  AS THE CODE USED AFTER . COM/ WILL ALLOW THE OTHER SHOPKICKER TO GET MATCHED KICKS! 

Which leads to MORE SEPHORA GC! 

jellybean917

This sounds awesome! shopkick = downloaded

Thanks!

katief241981

What??!!! Oh great! Another reason to spend more money!!!  

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

since 05-08-13 (my last post on this thread)... I have received about $150 worth of gift cards - all due to shop kick!  I LOVE IT. I always redeem them for Sephora too

DTalksAll

How did you get so many kicks? Do you actually walk around the stores and scan random items? 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

dannyc, yeah I scanned a ton of items, got friends to sign up, and linked my card (you can get a ton of points if you buy stuff from Best Buy).

AznAngelLiz

I've had it for a year and I've redeemed a total of $450. Mostly for Best Buy though since the gift cards come in handy for Black Friday (hehe) but I've had a handful of Sephora gift cards as well. 

I aso use Viggle which lets you "check in" to tv shows. You get points for watching tv and answering trivia questions. 

bambina2011

I do and I love it!!! So far I got $50 in Sephora gift cards. For me is easy to collect points!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

how many points does it take to get the $25 gift card?

I know that 2500 points = $10

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

i signed up for it too! Thanks for telling me about this!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • consolvo
    • roxystar4