incinci

Do you like the Korres Wild Rose Line? Good deal available today...

I was flipping channels and came across an excellent beauty/skin care deal.

For less than $40 you can get 4 items from the Korres Wild Rose line.

You get a full size cleanser, a full size eye cream, a full size 24-Hour Moisturizing and Brightening cream and a deluxe sample of the Overnight Sleeping Facial.

It is on HSN and it is only good until midnight tonight.

I did get one for myself--it is a value of over $100 for $39.50.  They will even let you break it up into two payments, which I did!

I have been wanting to try this line for a while because of a sample that I got, so I am excited to try these items.  Apparently the eye cream is a brand new item in the line...  I think I will have to come to Sephora to buy the full size Sleeping Facial soon!

JenBlush

Re: Do you like the Korres Wild Rose Line? Good deal available today...

(0) Hearts

I currently have the cleanser, the 24 hr moisterizer and sleeping facial and love them all! 

I heard they are giving these discounts because Korres is going out of business??

Or at least that is what one of the Sephora employees told me because in the JCP sephoras, they have almost all (if not all) of the Korress products on sale!! 

So you might want to call your nearest JCP sephora to check! i have already checked in two different ones and both have the sale!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I really don't think Korres is going out of business. My friend who works at a SiJCP said they have the line on Sale cause they were going to not carry it at JCP stores anymore. I hope thats the case because i'm a fan on Korres. Maybe a MOD can clarify what is going on. 

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

True. SiJCP is going to stop carrying Korres, but that's because they're making room for new brands. I have a friend who works @ SiJCP and she said they got rid of Korres to make room for Shisedo. They're still carrying certain products of the Korres line on their ani-aging wall, & free-standing Sephora's still have the entire line. So I don't believe Korres is going out of business.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Yup! During Chic Week my SiJCP had a Shisedo rep there. 

Most of the Korres products my store had were on sale except for the wild rose & Vita C sleeping facial :smileysad: They said that one is NOT going on sale because it's staying on their skincare wall. Bummer, because that's one product I would purchase. 

janinebt

(0) Hearts

The Korres line is great! I'd say go for it :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
arielaaaaaaaa

The Sleeping Facial is the only thing i like. The Cleanser is okay, i would not buy it! I got it in a set with the sleeping facial for the exact same price of the sleeping facial alone, so it was free, I'm not into eye creams, but if you are it would be worth a try. The moisturizer isn't hydrating enough for me. But that sleeping facial is just awesome. I'm running low and i would repurchase. I saw that set on HSN too and it is a good deal to try out. But since i have already tried the line, not for me. I hope they work for you. 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Ahhh, if it was the wild rose & Vita C sleeping facial that was full size, I'd be all over that! 

consolvo

(0) Hearts

Thanks for this tip, incinci! I adore the Wild Rose Sleeping Facial and would love to try the other items, too.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • consolvo
    • janinebt
    • JenBlush
    • buzzbee3