Do you keep your product boxes?

IttyxBittyxMe

Do you keep your product boxes?

Does anyone else keep some of their product boxes? 

I know sometimes if I'm a bit iffy on the product or it comes in a set I'll keep the box just incase I feel the need to return it.

That and if the box is really pretty I want to decorate my vanity with it when I get my own room. 

solveig

Re: Do you keep your product boxes?

I keep the box until I am sure that I like the product and won't be returning it. After that, it goes straight into my trash can, because I like for my morning  makeup routine to take as little time as possible and constantly opening the boxes and then putting the product back in is just a waste of time.

Although I do keep all of my perfumes in their boxes (to protect the bottles from direct sunlight).

thesupergirl

I'm the exact same way, however once I see that I'm not going to return it I do throw them out but some of the boxes can be recycled which is what I do.

solveig

I recycle what I can, and I wish more brands would do recyclable packaging.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Me too.

ChicDabbler

I do. Sometimes I feel a tinge of regret when throwing away sturdy boxes, but some of them are too pretty to toss (Hello Kitty, Tokidoki, Disney+Sephora boxes, how can you toss them?)

linda711

I started tossing them after 30 days, I figured I should know if I need to return or not by then.  I was keeping lots of them since the packaging is so pretty, but once they invaded my hubby's vanity I had to cut back:smileysad:  I always keep the tin ones, they're usually great for storage.

Candy357

(0) Hearts

Yes, when I really love the product. If it doesn't work out, I recycle it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • shyvicki
    • reflectsgold
    • marydiva
    • ChicDabbler
    • solveig
    • hipquest