Do you keep your product boxes?

Does anyone else keep some of their product boxes? 

I know sometimes if I'm a bit iffy on the product or it comes in a set I'll keep the box just incase I feel the need to return it.

That and if the box is really pretty I want to decorate my vanity with it when I get my own room. 

Re: Do you keep your product boxes?

(0) Hearts

I started saving my product boxes for the past few months. The amount of them is sort of alarming! I had to return something this past summer without the packaging or the receipt and it was kind of a hassle (I wasn't super happy about having my driver's licensed recorded). So I've been saving all the packaging as well as all my Sephora receipts in an envelope. I'm also really hoping to find an beauty organizing/tracking app that will allow me to scan product barcodes and import the info automatically. If I can find that, then I'll start recycling the boxes of everything I know I'm going to keep for sure.

(0) Hearts

I keep my boxes in a bag in my bedroom closet until I know the product is going to work with my crazy sensitive skin & picky eyes then the box goes into recycling or trash.  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I keep some of the nice, heavy duty ones for wrapping gifts throughout the year. I also use most GWP bags I get as "wrapping" throughout the year-add a ribbon and a card, very cute.

If it hasn't been used by Christmas it goes into recycling or, if really nice, to the women's shelter filled with samples. Most are put into my recycling bin as soon as I open the product-I rarely buy a product without sampling 1st.

(0) Hearts

I don't keep them.  I don't keep boxes for anything. As soon as I open something the box goes into the recycle bin. I'm a pretty avid declutter and just do not want boxes hanging around. I have never needed the boxes - stores will take returns w/o the box. I have a few days before the trash goes down is some box emergency arises and I have to have it (which has never happened).

(0) Hearts

I always take the products out of the boxes and use them as normal, but I've been keeping boxes in a drawer next to my makeup collection lately, and I really don't know why. They're just pretty to look at, and make me happy!

(0) Hearts

Yikes am I the only one who doesn't? I am obsessed with my makeup organization and like things to have their place. I find most packages are too bulky and I just love opening up new makeup and putting it in their new home.

With that said, I have kept certain packaging. I currently have the box my Sephora Favorites Lash Stash came in, because it's pink and I think it would be great to use as storage. I also have a box of a new foundation set I bought, because I wanted to make sure it worked and that I didn't need to return it. Other than that, I love the way packaging looks, but I just can't hang on to them for long without feeling like my makeup organization is cluttered

Nope!  I throw the boxes out as soon as I am done unwrapping the item