annonymous1

Did anyone see sephora's instagram last night?

well me being suspicious i always hope for the best, sephora uploaded about a 10 second video with a box that said giftopia on it...it had inside a b&b travel spray, a nars either double eyeshadow or blush/bronzer set, j'Adore dior perfume, beauty blender, and Ysl babydoll mascara and another lip product i couldnt decipher what it was. 

Anyway, does anyone else think (or hope) that this may be an amazing gift for the Rouge's?! i saw it and i immediatly got excited, there were different variations of the box but only the one above was showing. 

idk, maybe this is just wishful thinking but i think it would be an AMAZING holiday gift if that were the case :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

Re: Did anyone see sephora's instagram last night?

(0) Hearts

Oh my. I hope you're right!!! That would be an exciting gift for Rouge peeps! :smileyhappy: And that woukd definitely boost sephora's sale for next year coz many people will try to get to rouge if that exciting and awesome gift happens. Lol.

But in a way, i'm not expecting that much since i guess if sephora does that, that will be such a huge cost to them considering there are like thousands of rouge. Lol. 

fhgarman

While I'm sitting here at nearly 4:00am seething about the website putting multiple holds on all of our credit cards, but orders NOT going through, I noticed something else . . . not only is the holiday gift packing offered anywhere on the site with the VIB 20% code, it's not even an option anymore for those willing to pay $4 for it. What gives?

jojobe

I noticed that too because i wanted to add it maybe because we got the tote added to our bag it counts as gift wrap?? We will all be in limbo until 6am PST but i sure would hate be a CS rep going in this morning. Hope you all get a BIG dose of holiday cheer and coffee because you are going to need it!

fhgarman

They should have staffed some extra CS reps for the phone lines as least during the beginning of the code going live. Then so many of us wouldn't be in this ridiculous multiple credit card hold problem and then CS reps starting their normal shifts won't be bombarded by angry customers!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

The boxes look so cute!!

And I totally wish that it was a free gift for Rouge! I wish... I am still waiting for a nice GWP!!

violalea

[ Edited ]

@annonymous1,

Yeah I just checked it out. It might be the UD lipstick.

Lets hope its gift for Rouge haha.

But I think it might be just an example of what you could buy and give to other person or to yourself as a gift.

annonymous1

Lmfao yeah i think its either that or it could be bite? i know sephora likes the bite brand plus we've gotten gifts from them in the past 

Zamiewithazee

(0) Hearts

I remember Sephora posting a picture on their instagram of Bite creating a special Sephora only color, so maybe that'll be one of the Rouge perks! *crosses fingers*

violalea

[ Edited ]

True. Could be Bite. Hard to tell. I wish they were mini sizes and we could get it at the stores as GWP for Rouges. I am sure there will be something.

fhgarman

[ Edited ]

I wonder if the holiday gift wrapping is only available for free when you make a purchase in store, or if you can also choose it for free when you place an online order starting 11/7. As of right now, there is a $4 charge for what seems to be holiday gift box online.

Hmmm . . .

Checkout_GiftPackaging_HolidayPopup_110113_Image.jpg

annonymous1

Everytime i've gone in since becoming Rouge i've had them always wrap my gifts for free in store so maybe we can try in store :smileyhappy:

i'm still hoping one of these cute boxes will pop up in my mail lol fingers crossed 

annonymous1

i know you can add the gift wrap option now online i wonder if you do will it come out like this...

fhgarman

I just hope the $4 charge online disappears for VIB/Rouge's, at least from 11/7-11/11.

lilyyy

What a great idea!

DTalksAll

According to the mailer for the VIB sale, it seems like the gift wrapping is free... for all... 

jojobe

Would not hurt my feelings if we Rougies got free gift wrapping for the holidays. After the huge letdown the exclusive status is please, reward me with free gift boxes so i can spend more $$$$....

lilyyy

Step 1: Acquire free gift box

Step 2: Buy more makeup to fill boxes

Step 3: Profit (for Sephora)

It's a win-win!

properandlovely

It would be great if they did that!

DTalksAll

Yup, just their gift wrapping promo. 

kittichick

(0) Hearts

That IS some pretty cute packaging. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • jojobe
    • annonymous1
    • drrragon