ashee99

Did anyone realize..?

Did anyone else notice how the Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 palette went up two dollars? And does anyone know why?

linda84

Re: Did anyone realize..?

(0) Hearts

All makeup has increased. I have noticed this with all of the brands I buy from. Even MAC. Their lipsticks and eye shadows are now $15 when they used to be $14.50.

I am so glad I found and bought my NAKED palette when it first launched and was $44!

seebs08

(0) Hearts

I noticed this as well! I already have Naked 1 thankfully but I was looking at it for a friend and I was very surprised!

syritt

(0) Hearts

It's almost like they expect all the holiday sales and raised prices accordingly.

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Yeah. I actually noticed that last night. Even the Clinique eye pencil sharpener went up to 3 dollars from the initial 2 it's always been. Noticed this one months ago though.

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Geez, it was already $60 in Canadian, now it's 62....

glossyguru

Yes, so sad :smileysad: good thing I already have both. But everyone's been spot on with inflation and popularity reasons for the price increase. I guess it's just how it works now! But one thing that has gone DOWN in price in the last year are the Tarte blushes. They used to be $28 or $29, but now they're $26. Yay! Little things like these are so nice to see!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Interesting... but is it also because the size has gotten smaller???

Benefit blushes has gone down in size but the price has stayed the same to try to trick us. I wonder if Tarte blushes has gone down in size and is cheaper to trick us into thinking it is a better deal?

Missie772

(0) Hearts

That is crazy!

I think that the price went up because of inflation. Plus popularity as well!

LuckyWinter

(0) Hearts

Yeah I saw that too, didn't know if it was my mind tricking me! Haha, well glad I got it when it was 60$ (yay for saving 2$).

melisa16

(0) Hearts

I noticed every year many makeup brands prices go up. When I first bought Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation about a year and half a ago, it was $40. Now it's $45. Dior Airflash Foundation was $60 when it came out, now it's $62. The one I am most upset about are NARS blushes. Two years ago they were $24, now their either $28 or $29, without any increase in size.

linda84

(0) Hearts

It is ridiculous. That is why I refuse to buy another NARS blush. I am not about to pay practically $30 for a blush! I also remember Dior lipsticks being less as well and now they go for $31. I think they used to be $29, if I am not mistaken.

carolang

(0) Hearts

When I bought my Naked 1 palette the first month it came out it came with a double ended eyeliner and it only cost $42. Is going up because of popularity and demand unfortunately...

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

The price of the Naked palettes is also up $2 at the Urban Decay website, so it may not be entirely Sephora's fault.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • melisa16
    • MermaidBarbie
    • syritt
    • linda84
    • Missie772
    • carolang