DandyLionFluff

Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

Dear Mods,

I respectfully request that ShinyMagpie be inducted into the 

BeautyTalk Hall of Fame.

She is very helpful, and posts great info on the boards.  I have no idea how long she has been here, but she has over 4,000 hearts.  You only get hearts by contributing positive things, and by others seeing your value.  She has been so gracious when less tenured people have become Hall of Famers before her.

Please induct ShinyMagpie as a Hall of Famer

I really feel she adds to my positive experience on BeautyTalk.  I think others agree.

Respectfully,

DandyLionFluff 

HookedOnBeauty2

Re: Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

(0) Hearts

Congrats Shiny on your HOF status :smileyhappy: Well deserved!!

jozkid

Re: Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

It took this long? Geez..... Congrats Shiny wherever you are! :smileyhappy:

love2shop42

Shiny is now a Hall of Famer! WooHoo!

fatimamummy

[ Edited ]

She deserves it,,,,, ShinyMagpie for HOF

thesupergirl

Shiny for hof Shiny for hof Shiny for hof

Shiny for hof Shiny for hof Shiny for hof!

DandyLionFluff

Bump image.jpg

jozkid

Hey, Shiny! Try writing more reviews... someone mentioned that in another thread recently. They thought it was one of the important mysterious keys in getting HOF. Worth a shot anyway? :smileywink:

ShinyMagpie

Thanks. I'll give it a try. I do know several HOFers that have never written a single review. Seems the llama gods are quite fickle. :smileywink:

jozkid

Hmmm. I really just don't get this process at all. :smileysad: I wish it would happen for you though.

anaa

Any news on this??

thesupergirl

Bump!

mychoi

shiny

Shiny

shiny

shiny

shiny

shiny

shiny

shiny for HoF

mychoi

OY what's the point of font sizes if they all come out the same? :smileysad:

SHINY FOR HOF

DandyLionFluff

ShinyMagpie for Hall of Fame!!!

mychoi

Shiny for HoF!!

melde

*chants* Shiny! Shiny! Shiny! Shiny! Shiny! Shiny! Shiny! Shiny!

:heart:

calamityjane85

Bump 

Missie772

Yes please! ShinyMagpie has so many hearts!! Much much more than many HOF on BT currently- heck, she even has more than me! She needs to be a HOF!

myxducky

One of these days, it will happen! We will make it happen.. somehow.

thesupergirl

What's funny is I had a dream that when I logged in shiny and myself were hall of famers!!!!!! I think we are getting close!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 100 replies
  • 777 hearts
  • 51 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • malday