DandyLionFluff

Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

Dear Mods,

I respectfully request that ShinyMagpie be inducted into the 

BeautyTalk Hall of Fame.

She is very helpful, and posts great info on the boards.  I have no idea how long she has been here, but she has over 4,000 hearts.  You only get hearts by contributing positive things, and by others seeing your value.  She has been so gracious when less tenured people have become Hall of Famers before her.

Please induct ShinyMagpie as a Hall of Famer

I really feel she adds to my positive experience on BeautyTalk.  I think others agree.

Respectfully,

DandyLionFluff 

ShinyMagpie

Re: Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

We must be close supergirl. We will get there. :smileyhappy: 

etscore1

Re: Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

Her appropriately timed chicken photobomb photo postings have changed my life.

swanson

ShinyMagpie

You mean dis chicken? :smileywink:

chicken-rooster-photos-pics-funny-meme-lol-oh-hey-there-photobomb_thumb-6873.jpg

etscore1

YES! But be careful where you're throwin' that thing... I think we all know what would happen if Ron Swanson ran into that chicken! :smileyvery-happy:

ron

calamityjane85

bump

DandyLionFluff

One step closer!!!!

ShinyMagpie

llamasoon.jpg

ShinyMagpie

The magical, mystical ratings gods bumped me to Beauty Guru today. Woot! 

yes-thumb.jpg

thesupergirl

How did I miss this! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Urbie

Hurrah!!

thesupergirl

Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,

Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny

Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,

Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny,Shiny

dianabt

Such a sweet request! I can't control when users are bumped up to new levels but with so many hearts and all the great feedback from her, I don't see why she wont' reach it soon! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ShinyMagpie

Thanks Diana. :smileyhappy: It's no big deal really. I'll get there when I get there. The girls have made me feel like a HOFer already with all their posts. :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

Bump budda bump bump... bump bump.

image.jpg

sparklekai

calamityjane85

Bump

SirenPrincess

I completely and totally agree.  Whatever formula is being used to determine HoF, it definitely has failed in this case.

mychoi

SHINY FOR HOF!

SHINY FOR HOF!

SHINY FOR HOF!

SHINY FOR HOF!

SHINY FOR HOF!

SHINY FOR HOF!

SHINY FOR HOF!

SHINY FOR HOF!

ry22

I hadn't even noticed that ShinyMagpie wasn't a Hall of Famer yet! I sign the petition, it must be a fluke that she's not. I think I hit Hall of Famer in the somewhere in the 400's, and she's in the 4,000's.

myxducky

I always thought she was a HOF. Either way, she's a HOF in my mind :smileyhappy:

kenny

upload_3985046735564628040.png

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 100 replies
  • 777 hearts
  • 51 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • nikki
    • kenny
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat