beautylovingirl

DO YOU JUST NEED TO VENT????

Hey chickaroos,

I just had my little vent on not getting enough information about posters asking for new suggestions and not giving us any information to go on so I thought since we are  all here on Beauty Talk and we all care for each other that if you need to vent about anything you might need support on beauty related or not here's the opportunity to just........VENTthCAEB2WTE.jpgHave you ever had that certain situation when you fee like this???

kd006

Re: DO YOU JUST NEED TO VENT????

(0) Hearts

Great quote! Thank you for your thoughts!

arielaaaaaaaa

Aw i'm so sorry for your loss. I'm so happy Beauty Talk was able to help you. It has helped me a lot too. I've had family problems and Beauty Talk is such a nice relief to just talk about something you love and help people out. I hope everything gets better for you.

kd006

Thanks girl! BT is a great distraction from life lol.

beautylovingirl

Exactly but you know Beauty Talk is not just a "social community" it 's a total different place from all the rest so you know if you need to vent here your always gonna get support.

Spyski

All the time!

If you don't vent, you will end up imploding any given day, so I think its only natural to vent. Haha

I vent on a regular basis and TRY not to vent on social networks. Venting on social networks like Facebook doesn't solve any problems to me, unless people just feel warm n' fuzzy with the attention they get out of it. Sometimes that doesn't always work though and I find myself ranting on FB about something random, then by the end of the day I feel like "why did I write that?" It really only takes a good listener. I'm all ears.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • kenny
    • dannyc
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • consolvo
    • beautylovingirl
    • SweetFirefly