berniebeauty

Congrats

Congratulations to sephoramusthave for 1500 hearts. Your posts are always helpful and I've really learned a lot from you.

We all really appreciate it

~~We are all beautiful~~

melissabt

Re: Congrats

Congrats Sephoramusthave!!! I always enjoy reading your helpful posts.:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
makeuppiggy

Congrats You really deserve it. You alaways give great anwsers.Unknown.jpeg

sephoramusthave

berniebeauty---Thank you SO much! I love that I finally have a place to rave ( or complain) about beauty products! And you guys never turn a deaf ear on me!

*HUGS*

berniebeauty

sephoramusthave wrote:

Thank you SO much! You guys never turn a deaf ear on me!

*HUGS*

Wat???? I couldn't hear you!

lollalala.JPG

But in all seriousness we would never commit such a crime as to ignore you!! *indignant gasp*

~~We are all beautiful~~

sephoramusthave

That pic is soo cute! *rolls over laughing*

brandiandi

Great job, Sephoramusthave! I love reading your recommendations and comments in general. Thank you for contributing so much to this little online beauty world.

dianabt

Congrats Sephoramusthave!

I LOVE your posts and recommendations you are so helpful in tips and product knowledge that even I don't know! You are TRULY appreciated and liked on this board! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
antoine0000

And what about poor me ???

NOBODY THINK OF POOR EYORE HER :smileysad:

Antoine

berniebeauty

antoine0000 wrote:

Antoine

Poor Antoine! Dont worry when you get to a land mark youll be praised!

~~We are all beautiful~~

antoine0000

(0) Hearts

By the way I just DID HIT A LAND MARK

I;m beauty something but used to be BEAUTY MAVEN see ?

Antoine

antoine0000

berniebeauty wrote:

antoine0000 wrote:

Antoine

Poor Antoine! Dont worry when you get to a land mark youll be praised!

~~We are all beautiful~~

THANK YOU BERNIE BEAUTY --->  I'm collecting penny's in the street to win the contest :smileywink:

katie1724

Congrats, Sephoramusthave! Your posts are appreciated and always interesting reads! :smileyvery-happy:

(Sends you a NARS Cruising :smileywink:)

Happy holidays :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

Thank you katie1724! *gasp* I LOVE the lipstick!!!! 

Antoine---Stop crashing my party. Its beyond rude. Its almost worse then when people beg for hearts. It makes me feel like I dont deserve it. I have been on these boards since May, posting things and giving/getting advice. You just got here hun. When these people get to know you a little better and when you've at least hit 100 hearts, then I'm sure that someone will give you a congrats party. There's no contest. Its just people showing a little appreciation for the advice they read on the boards, that is all. 

antoine0000

(0) Hearts

sephoramusthave wrote:

Thank you katie1724! *gasp* I LOVE the lipstick!!!! 

Antoine---Stop crashing my party. Its beyond rude. Its almost worse then when people beg for hearts. It makes me feel like I dont deserve it. I have been on these boards since May, posting things and giving/getting advice.

Dear Sephoramusthave,

I'm sure you deserve it all !  I'm just playing don't be so serious ! ok ? ?  :smileyhappy: Congrats to u

Antoine

berniebeauty

sephoramusthave wrote:
I have been on these boards since May,

Oh my gosh, REALLY?!?!?!:smileysurprised:

Ive only been on since octoberish and when I saw all you people with thousands of heats, I thought you had been on for years or something. It shows how hard you have worked. You should be proud of yourself!

funny-pictures-proud-cat.jpg

~~We are all beautiful~~

prettyinpa

Congratulations sephoramusthave! Your posts are always so informative and you also do good, with your posting about the Salvation Army angel program and other worthwhile charities. Thanks for getting me involved in the angel program, I had a blast shopping for infant clothes.

Looking forward to your next 100 posts, have a great one my friend!!! 

kimmi1115

Congratulations, sephoramusthave!!  Your hard work on giving advice on BT does not go unnoticed, and your thoughts on discussions are fun to read.  You'll be at 2,000 hearts in a blink of an eye!

party.jpg

The lolcats...they are an addiction lol.  And Red Pandas are too cute!

tiffanybt

Congratulations sephoramusthave! You have truly made your presence known in Beauty Talk and I'm so grateful for all your advice and posts.  1500 hearts. WOW. Keep your posts coming.

Party_Streamers.jpg

P.S. All your photos of the cats laughing definitely made my day. There's something so comforting about photos of laughing animals. :smileyvery-happy:

Cheers,

Tiffany

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 60 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • brandiandi