Coffee or Tea?!

broadwaybarbie

Coffee or Tea?!

A persons favorite beverage can say a lot about their personality. Right now I am lying in bed surfing Sephora.com gazing at various eye candy items and as I am drinking my nightly cup of coffee (I know its silly to drink coffee at night, but I have so much of it, it honestly doesnt make a difference in my sleep if I drink it at night) and I was wondering which product all of you like?! Its kind of like a cats or dogs thing. Some people are cat people and some are dog people. The same goes with tea or coffee. Either people love one or the other. I myself have yet to fall in love with natural warm tea. My mom is from the south so we will drink iced sweet tea, but nothing warm or herbal :smileywink: So on to the main topic of this "off-topic" question; what do you guys perfer? tea or coffee? If so, which brand or type is your favorite? Mine at the moment is Starbucks vanilla blend coffee with coldstone vanilla ice cream creamer :smileyhappy:

violalea

Re: Coffee or Tea?!

love tiramisu!!!!!!!!!!!

broadwaybarbie

I just went to Olive Garden last night and had some tiramisu in the mini dulcini cups! It was divine! :smileyhappy:

helpful

I drink a ton of tea- mostly green, hibiscus, and peppermint. However, there is always room for a skinny caramel macchiato a couple of times per week! :smileyhappy:

broadwaybarbie

Peppermint tea...hmmm, this sounds like something that would be right down my alley......Any reccomendations for particular brands to try? And do you add any ingredients for extra flavor to this usually? :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 66 replies
  • 143 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • kasemarch
    • cherrybombtastic
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • marinaanne147