Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Coffee Talk

I've been chatting with some fellow coffee addicts over in the Random Thoughts thread but I thought maybe I should make a separate thread.  So let's discuss anything/everything about coffee!

I just got the Peet's Sumatra blend in the k cups and I really like it!  Need to make a note to try their Major Dickinsons Blend since it's so popular.

Re: Coffee Talk

Thanks!  

The fall cup was so pretty 🙂

I've been to Starbucks numerous times this fall and never got a fall cup, only the regular one 😞

Aww no!  That stinks!  

Yes it was.  Weird they didn't even put a design on the red one. 

Yes, I am sad the fall cup went away so quickly. The red one is so boring.

Totally!

I like Hawaii coffee. Kauai, Molokai and Kona coffees are all good.  

Cream and Sugar is the best way to go

black coffee is way too strong

I like my coffee black if it's a good cup, with just a little cream if it's so-so, and with cream + sugar or flavored creamer if it's not very good. I personally don't like overly sweet drinks.

There is a brand called So Delicious that makes pretty good dairy-free coconut or almond milk creamers.

Spoiler
I take it with a dash of milk and maybe one sugar.

upload_5418971601793102925.jpg

Hahaha

I'll be honest, I was weaned off the cream and sugar because of my ex-boyfriend and my uncle. My ex always drank his black so I just gradually used less of everything. My uncle would just get mildly offended when I'd put anything in the coffee he made since he "bought the good stuff." So yeah I just kind of stopped for a while haha.

I just went to Philz for the first time today and of course I had to order the roast called "Tantalizing Turkish" 😛  So good!  I wish we had these here so I could go more often.  This location I went to is in Berkeley because I just happened to be there today.

I never heard of Philz coffee or Blue Bottle, I gotta look it up and see if they are in NY! 

I only heard about it on the things you are obsessing over thread.  Apparently there are a bunch in San Francisco which is why I haven't been.  I hardly ever go into the city.

Oh blue bottle is all over NY, how have I never heard of this must try. 

I love Blue Bottle.  Again, one of those coffee shops that I only get to go to in SF!  I still have to check Whole Foods for it though.

I'm not a coffee person....teas more my game...BUT...have you guys tried the "honest Harvest" coconut water with the cold coffee in it? It is AMAZING! I don't drink coffee and I can drink this all day everyday. 

I've had the Vita Coco Café Lattes, which I really love (the original ones at least). The price was raised a bit after vita coco bought the company that originally made them though so I try not to buy them so much anymore. I've tried one from Zola also but didn't care too much for it.

I haven't but do things with coconut water in them actually taste like coconut?  Reason I wonder is that coconuts are the one food I hate.

Anonymous Insider

Only faintly, mostly in the brands that have bits of coconut flake in it. The ones cut with fruit juice, you really can't taste it at all. I can't recommend Vita Coco though, they sweeten the coconut water. They didn't use to.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • image.jpeg
  • IMG_0615.jpg
  • French Press.jpg
  • upload_5418971601793102925.jpg
  • IMG_1168.JPG
  • a20fe7b1ffe893b4.png.jpg
  • e970ca1c90db00b5.png.jpg
  • IMG_1468.JPG
  • IMG_1716.JPG